HubSpot is one of the top marketing automation software and definitely one of the most popular ones. But there are many HubSpot alternatives that are threatening its market domination.
One key disadvantage of HubSpot is that it is very expensive. This means that small to medium-scale businesses often struggle to afford it.
This has thrown the door open for the entry of many cheaper HubSpot alternatives that provide almost the same features at a fraction of the cost.
Let’s find out which HubSpot alternatives are best poised to take the market by storm in the coming months.
24 Best HubSpot Alternatives in the Market in 2022
In today’s business world survival is no longer possible without proper automation. Manual systems for repetitive and regular tasks are now seen as a waste of time, money, and human resources and various software are being used to automate operational processes.
The world of marketing is also getting heavily dependent on this kind of software automation. HubSpot is widely considered the leading marketing software solution for commercial use. It combines all the major aspects of marketing like sales automation, inbound marketing, and CRM. But this comprehensive package comes at a high price point, especially the higher tier plans, which is very difficult to sustain for most businesses.
That is why cheaper but equally efficient HubSpot alternatives are gaining popularity day by day.
Here are the top HubSpot alternatives that you can choose from.
Image via Sendinblue
Sendinblue is one of the primary HubSpot alternatives with comprehensive marketing tools to help businesses grow and thrive.
They have already gathered 10 years of experience in the industry. For sales professionals, Sendinblue is among the favorite HubSpot alternatives due to its SMS marketing, email marketing, CRM, marketing automation, landing page optimization, and other useful features.
Take a closer look at what makes Sendinblue one of the smart HubSpot alternatives.
- Customizable marketing message templates
- Automated email list segmentation
- Easy tracking of customers’ email histories
- On-site chat-box for better customer experience
- SMS marketing messages to aid email marketing efforts
- Customizable sign-up forms to add contacts to mailing lists
- Modern and sleek marketing email templates
- Sendinblue offers businesses the chance to show targeted Facebook ads to their targeted customers
- GDPR compliance followed for customer data privacy
- Difficult to move contacts from one mailing list to another
- A limited number of integrations are possible and some integrations can slow down the system
- Sendinblue is not too complicated but unlike other HubSpot alternatives, it requires practice to get used to all the features.
Like most HubSpot alternatives discussed here, Sendinblue offers a free one-month plan for up to 300 emails. After a month, a paid plan has to be chosen from among the following:
- Lite: $25 per month for 10,000 emails in a month
- Premium: $65 per month for 20,000 emails in a month
- Enterprise: Custom pricing
Image via Ontraport
Ontraport is a sales CRM and marketing automation solution ideal for growing businesses that want a software solution that can scale up with the company.
As one of the leading HubSpot alternatives, Ontraport has tools that can be used to generate leads, track customers, and engage these prospects using various marketing automation processes.
Wondering why we have included this in the list of HubSpot alternatives? An easy way to find out is to go through the key features of this tool.
- Sales pipeline tracking to find new leads with potential for conversion
- Automation tools for personalization in content marketing emails and messages
- Tracking tools record and analyze website traffic for better sales and marketing team strategizing
- Innovative upsell marketing templates
- Ontraport creates login pages and access levels for membership websites
- Automatic post-purchase surveys to gauge customer satisfaction levels
- Automatic reminders sent out for webinars increase attendance and conversion rates
- Proper migration support to shift to Ontraport software including a two-hour free setup support session
- The landing page builder does not provide adequate customizations
- Customer survey forms take too long to load
- Unlike most HubSpot alternatives listed here, it takes a lot of time and effort to become comfortable with this software.
Ontraport offers a 14-day free trial before customers have to choose any one of the following plans:
- Basic: $79 per month
- Plus: $147 per month
- Pro: $297 per month
- Enterprise: $497 per month
Image via SharpSpring
SharpSpring has gained prominence among HubSpot alternatives because of its claims to assist in revenue growth. SharpSpring uses CRM and marketing/sales automation tools to generate and convert a high volume of leads.
Its ability to build beautiful landing pages is one of the key reasons to include this in the list of top HubSpot alternatives. The platform also supports web tracking, email automation, and third-party integrations.
Before investing in any HubSpot alternatives, you need to check out its key features, pros, and cons..
- Point-and-click landing pages editor for easy customization
- Content calendar tracks all marketing campaigns and social media posts
- Lead scoring systems for better sales team efficiency
- Analytics tools to track all clicks, bounces and opens to find the best CTAs and email marketing strategies
- Retargeting website viewers by using cookies also helps to improve sales volume
- Integrates with Google Drive, Salesforce, Zapier, Litmus, Twitter, and many more popular platforms
- Unlike most HubSpot alternatives, marketing automation does not only work on a single track customer journey; there are multiple branching options to expand and accommodate different customer journeys
- Free demo with an expert to discuss individual business needs
- Email marketing and landing page templates are too simple
- The process to update bounced contacts is very cumbersome
- Intermediate/ expert
- Some features are a little difficult to use, but users can get a hang of it quickly by using SharpSpring tutorials
Like most HubSpot alternatives, SharpSpring offers a 14-day free trial before customers have to invest in a paid plan:
- Small Business: $399 per month for 1000 contacts (price rises with the number of contacts)
- Enterprise: custom pricing for more than 20,000 contacts
- Agency: custom pricing for businesses using SharpSpring software for their clients
Image via Drip
As a feature-rich CRM, Drip helps you optimize multi-channel campaigns from a unified platform.
30,000 marketers have already used Drip for their ecommerce automation needs. This is one of the HubSpot alternatives that provide multi-channel marketing automation through emails, SMS, social media, and on-site pop-ups.
Want to know more about the features that make it one of the best HubSpot alternatives? Here we go.
- Welcome messages, abandoned cart notifications, and post-purchase customer relationship management
- Integration of ecommerce store data from platforms like WooCommerce, Shopify, and BigCommerce
- Targeted segmentation for better campaign effectiveness
- Pre-designed email and SMS marketing templates
- Email automation with visual workflow builder and pre-scheduled email sending
- Analytics and reports offer insights on leads, segments, campaign performance, and revenue
- Tailor content for leads and customers.
- Email marketing uses buyer behavior analytics tools to recommend the best products for particular buyers
- Custom tagging is available to track particular groups of customers
- Difficult to track workflow automation progress without visual status bars
- Sales and Marketing teams need to check their email builders before sending anything because sometimes the images or the text gets a little misaligned
- This is one of the HubSpot alternatives that involves a small learning curve but it is not too difficult to learn.
Like most HubSpot alternatives, Drip has a 14-day free trial where clients do not have to even link their credit cards. But the more long-term plans are all paid plans.
- The price depends on the number of contacts in the marketing list
- For 500 contacts and only email marketing, the price is $19
- For 500 contacts and both email and SMS marketing, the price is $22
Image via Insightly
Insightly is one of the smart HubSpot alternatives you need for onboarding leads and mapping the interactions they have with your business.
The CRM tool helps you expand your contact network and identify opportunities to convert leads into loyal customers.
That’s not all. As one of the viable HubSpot alternatives, Insightly helps you increase productivity with its automated marketing solutions.
Let’s take a closer look at what makes Insightly one of the best HubSpot alternatives.
- Automated lead routing with contacts linked to projects, corresponding opportunities, emails, and organizations.
- Flexible record linking feature to map customer interactions.
- Bulk emails are made easy with templates, custom signatures, email automation, and synchronization with Gmail and Outlook.
- Workflow automation with automated reminders, task generation, and custom rules.
- Built-in business intelligence to track progress.
- Comprehensive contact management
- Improved customer interactions
- Excellent visibility on leads
- Streamlined dashboard
- Event scheduling tool needs improvement
- Project management features are rudimentary
- The minimalist design makes the tool easy to use.
Like most HubSpot alternatives listed here, Insightly offers a free trial for both the Plus and Professional plans.
- Plus: $29 per user/ month
- Professional: $49 per user/ month
- Enterprise: $99 per user/ month
6. Help Scout
Image via Help Scout
Wouldn’t it be easy to impress your customers if you had all the data you need to deliver personalized support?
Help Scout is one of the HubSpot alternatives that give you what you need to impress your customers. With easy tool integrations, an overview of previous conversations, and customer data, you can focus on enriching your customer experiences.
According to the information on its website, Help Scout has been voted as the tool with the best ROI on G2.
Want to know what else makes this one of the best HubSpot alternatives? Let’s get into the details.
- An email-based help desk with live chat and shared inboxes that all your help agents can access.
- Streamline communication with an overview of customer email, telephone, and chat conversations in the inbox.
- One of the HubSpot alternatives to give a consolidated view of customers with easy app integrations.
- Internal Note helps agents consult each other before replying to customer queries.
- Segment customers and send proactive, engaging messages.
- Create a customized knowledge base for customers.
- Workflow automation to organize support tasks.
- 40+ app integrations
- No tickets or case numbers
- Automated responses
- Insightful reports
- The dashboard view is not very comprehensive
- Landing page and email templates do not offer much variety
- As expected from top HubSpot alternatives, the tool has a simple design and is super easy to use
Apart from a free trial of its Standard and Plus plans, Help Scout offers a special discount for startups.
- Standard: $20 for up to 25 users/per month
- Plus: $39.99 for unlimited users/per month
- Company: $63.99 for unlimited users/per month
Image via Zoho
Zoho is one of the most popular HubSpot alternatives that probably needs no introduction.
Apart from being reasonably priced, the CRM platform has multiple features that help businesses ace their customer service.
What’s more, you can create new sales opportunities, automate workflows, and manage all your contacts in one place.
Once you take a closer look at Zoho’s features, you’re sure to agree that it is one of the best HubSpot alternatives.
Let’s get started.
- Connect to your customers seamlessly through multiple channels including live chat, email, social media platforms, and telephone.
- Comprehensive pipeline management with automatic lead scoring and lead routing.
- Real-time customer data helps you know the ideal contact time.
- Prioritize accounts with a view of the pending deals, customer activities, ongoing projects, associated contacts, and other account details.
- Integrate with top email providers with Zoho SalesInbox and synchronize your email campaigns.
- As expected from the best HubSpot alternatives, Zoho gives you detailed analytics and reports with heat maps and pie charts.
- Quickly find your tasks by filtering them based on activity type, calls, meetings, and other criteria.
- Multiple integrations
- 24×7 customer support
- Real-time sales data
- Granular sales pipeline view
- No shared inbox for email management
- Limited marketing solutions
- Zoho’s graphical user interface makes it easy to use.
While Zoho is not one of the free HubSpot alternatives, you can try out any of these paid plans with a 14-day free trial.
- Standard: $14 per user/per month
- Professional: $23 per user/per month
- Enterprise: $40 per user/per month
- Ultimate: $52 per user/per month
Image via Pipedrive
Pipedrive’s simple and intuitive interface is one of the reasons why it is one of the sought-after HubSpot alternatives.
As you might have guessed from its name, “Pipedrive” lets you create sales pipelines to ‘drive’ your leads through your sales pipeline.
Its extensive features make Pipedrive a powerful tool for managing sales pipelines and customer interactions.
Let’s see what these features are that make it one of the popular HubSpot alternatives.
- Pipeline view shows the status of each opportunity and makes it easy to track progress and identify bottlenecks.
- Customizable fields allow you to track key data on deals, such as values, contact information, or stage in the sales process.
- Activity reminders ensure sales reps follow up with a customer or prospect at the right time.
- Detailed reports on sales pipeline, closed deals, and customer satisfaction.
- Easily keep track of all your customers and their contact details.
- Email integration to automatically track customer correspondence.
- Custom pipelines
- Easy communication tracking
- Useful app integrations
- Sales and workflow automation
- Email marketing tools are limited
- Unlike many other HubSpot alternatives, this tool lacks project management features
- Easy to use
Like many other HubSpot alternatives, Pipedrive offers a free 14-day trial with all paid plans.
- Essential: $9.90 per user/per month
- Advanced: $19.90 per user/ per month
- Professional: $39.90 per user/per month
- Enterprise: $59.90 per user/per month
Image via Copper
Do you need HubSpot alternatives that integrate perfectly with Google workspace? You can give Copper a try.
Designed to blend seamlessly with Gmail and G-suite, Copper helps you manage customer relationships and grow sales leads.
What else makes us include this in the list of the top HubSpot alternatives? Let’s find out.
- Automatically syncs leads, customers, and prospects between Google and other business tools.
- Streamlined lead management.
- Drag-and-drop visual pipelines to monitor deal progression.
- Prebuilt dashboards, sales opportunity reports, and analytics.
- The sales dashboard gives full visibility into sales data.
- Create custom sales stages and move deals systematically through the funnel.
- Automated workflows to boost collaboration through custom task assignment, file sharing, and tagging.
- Easy Gmail integration
- Customizable platform
- Project management tools
- Intuitive and simple interface
- Occasional technical glitches
- Not suitable for large businesses
- Easy to use
As expected from top HubSpot alternatives, you get a 14-day free trial to try out Copper’s features. Here are its paid plans.
- Basic: $20 per user/per month
- Professional: $46 per user/per month
- Business: $93 per user/per month
Image via Wishpond
When looking at HubSpot alternatives, two of the key factors to focus on are marketing automation and lead management. Wishpond is a CRM tool that helps you generate, and nurture leads.
Want to know the best part?
You can segment leads based on activity and prioritize the hottest leads.
Take a closer look at its features, pros, and cons before deciding if it’s one of the ideal HubSpot alternatives.
- Marketing automation helps you segment contacts, identify hot leads, and customize your email campaigns.
- Create campaigns with a drag-and-drop builder and over 200 templates for popups, social contests, landing pages, and forms.
- Contest tools help you generate social media contests to boost engagement.
- A/B testing to optimize your landing pages, online forms, and pop-ups.
- Weekly reports and personalized updates for your campaigns
- Seamless email workflow
- A/B testing
- Powerful integrations
- Marketing automation
- Outdated user interface
- Lag between campaigns
- It is not one of the easy to use HubSpot alternatives and involves a steep learning curve for beginners.
Like most other HubSpot alternatives, a free trial is on offer to explore Wishpond’s paid plans. With the Rapid Growth plan, a drop-down menu lets you choose the number of leads and displays the corresponding price.
- Starting Out: $49 for 1000 leads/per month
- Everything You Need: $99 for 2500 leads/per month
- Rapid Growth: $199 for 10,000 leads/per month
Image via Nutshell
To make it to the list of HubSpot alternatives, the CRM tool has to support customer management, team collaboration, and marketing automation.
Nutshell ticks all these boxes. Moreover, it gets integrated into your workflow with ease, helping you manage your sales pipelines effectively.
To put it in a nutshell, it is one of the well-rounded HubSpot alternatives that gives you good value for money.
Explore its features, pros, and cons to understand why it is one of the best HubSpot alternatives.
- Progress leads through the sales stages with a drag-and-drop function and mark them as lost, won, or canceled.
- Automatically syncs emails, calendars, and contacts and logs communications across devices.
- A centralized repository to import, manage, and export contact data.
- Send personalized emails to customers by scheduling sales drip campaigns.
- Follow-up on leads with timely alerts from the sequence tool.
- Ready-to-use presentations and charts.
- Sales automation helps streamline lead capturing.
- Detailed insights on closed sales, sales forecasts, productivity, and team performance.
- No limits on users
- Custom dashboards
- Detailed analytics and reports
- Easy to import contacts
- Limited customization options
- It is not among the suitable HubSpot alternatives for large businesses
- The tool is easy to use thanks to its friendly interface.
Most HubSpot alternatives listed here offer free trials and Nutshell is no different. Apart from a 14-day free trial, there are two pricing tiers.
- Starter: $20 per user/per month
- Pro: $42 per user/per month
Image via Freshsales
If you're looking for a CRM system that offers automation, growth scaling options, and mobile capabilities, Freshsales is a great option.
Best of all, with the free forever plan, you can manage up to 100 marketing contacts per month.
Wait, it gets better. The mobile app makes it easy to manage your sales pipeline no matter where you are.
Want to know more about its features that make it one of the top Hubspot alternatives? Here we go.
- Smartforms let you gather information about new leads by collating data from website activities, photos, and social media profiles.
- Get a complete view of your customers’ interactions, web engagement, social profiles, appointments, and purchase history.
- The CRM automatically routes contacts, chat conversations, and leads to the right sales team members based on their availability and skills.
- Granular pipeline data with easy tracking of multiple deals.
- Create custom pipelines or import them from other CRM platforms.
- Customized voicemail messages that you can directly upload to the platform to engage your customers.
- Real-time alerts on email opens and link clicks.
- View the time taken to convert your leads into customers and identify bottlenecks.
- AI-based lead scoring
- Marketing automation
- Custom reports and dashboards
- Sales insights
- In-built dialer to contact leads
- Limited integrations
- File storage limits
- Like most HubSpot alternatives listed here, Freshsales has a customizable interface makes it easy to use.
Freshsales offers a 21-day free trial apart from a free forever plan.
- Free: 100 marketing contacts/per month
- Growth: $25 per user/per month
- Pro: $49 per user/per month
- Enterprise: $79 per user/per month
Image via Salesflare
Less data entry, more sales intelligence, and customer engagement. These are the USPs of Salesflare, an AI-based CRM. The tool populates the critical data you need for engaging customers and closing deals faster.
Right from helping you focus on the most important leads to giving you collaboration tools, Salesflare has the features you need from smart HubSpot alternatives.
As always, read the features, pros, and cons of HubSpot alternatives such as Salesflare before subscribing.
- The tool collects information on leads from phone logs, social profiles, emails, and other sources to enrich your contact database.
- A smart overview helps prioritize and route hot leads.
- Dashboards offer revenue and team insights, allowing you to track rep performance, sales cycles, won opportunities, and lead sources.
- Collaboration tools to streamline teamwork.
- Drag and drop pipeline
- Syncs with Gmail, Outlook, Office365, and G Suite.
- Third-party integrations
- Automatic profile enrichment
- Customer engagement tools
- Limited customization options
- No in-built phone dialer
- As you can expect from the best HubSpot alternatives, Salesflare has a user-friendly interface.
Like other HubSpot alternatives, Salesflare offers a free trial. Here are its paid plan tiers.
- Growth: $29 per user/per month
- Pro: $49 per user/per month
- Enterprise: $99 per user/per month
Image via Salesloft
Salesloft is one of the suitable HubSpot alternatives for empowering your sales teams with automated outreach.
By helping you keep track of communication with prospects, the tool ensures no opportunity is lost.
Not many HubSpot alternatives offer an intelligent platform for sellers like Salesloft to streamline their digital selling tasks. What’s more, it offers the data and live coaching they need to close more deals.
Intrigued? Take a look at its features, pros, and cons, listed right here.
- Conversation Intelligence enables analysis of sales conversations.
- Customizable cadences to create multi-channel touchpoints based on job role and deal stage.
- Alerts on deal health to identify gaps and win more opportunities.
- Automated cadence management routes your leads into the right cadences.
- A powerful analytics engine lets you track productivity, deals, templates, and the revenue cycle.
- Built-in dialer, call collaboration, and pre-recorded voicemails.
- The coach to close feature enables managers to coach sellers and close more deals.
- AI Forecast helps offer real-time insights on buyer engagement and deals to drive predictable revenue.
- Cadences streamline contact management
- Email templates
- Detailed analytics
- Simple user interface
- Limited integrations
- Call logging in the CRM is not seamless
- Easy to use
- Salesloft offers four paid plans, namely, Prospect, Engage, Sell, and Enterprise. Unlike other HubSpot alternatives listed here, the price information is not available on the company website.
Image via Outreach
It’s easy to see why Outreach finds a place in this list of HubSpot alternatives. Right from meeting scheduling and email tracking, to automation, the features offered by Outreach are comparable to the ones you get with HubSpot.
If your business handles a large volume of contacts, Outreach may be one of the more affordable HubSpot alternatives.
That said, before investing in any HubSpot alternatives, you need to take a closer look at its features, pros, and cons.
- Sales sequencing streamlines lead management.
- AI-based insights help optimize deals.
- Track campaign status with insights on the progress, conversations, and responses.
- Multi-channel communication via a single platform.
- Detailed analytics on email outreach campaigns.
- Track email open rates, delivery, and bounce rates.
- Import contacts easily to CSV files.
- Coaching analytics and sales activity reports help track sales representatives’ performance.
- Split-testing of messages to ensure the right one reaches the right lead.
- Master sequencing
- AI-powered, real-time insights
- App integrations
- A/B testing
- Lack of integration with Google Sheets
- No free trial
- A complicated interface makes it difficult for beginners to set up and use the tool.
- Unlike most HubSpot alternatives, Outreach has not provided pricing details on its website.
16. Aritic PinPoint
Image via Aritic
If you are looking for HubSpot alternatives that offer comprehensive marketing automation software solution with advanced CRM features, Aritic PinPoint is a great choice.
This is one of the HubSpot alternatives that offer a unified platform to build better relationships with your leads, convert more leads into customers, and automate marketing campaigns.
The tool has all that you expect from top HubSpot alternatives -from building landing pages, lead capturing, lead scoring, website tracking, to contact segmenting.
That’s not all. The flexible pricing options allow you to choose the price point that is best for your marketing needs. How cool is that!
Now, let’s check out its features in detail.
- The Sales CRM gives a 360-degree view of all deals to help you track customer interactions and determine conversion probability.
- Funnels overview to automatically capture leads across channels, track customer journeys, and manage relationships.
- Automate follow-ups and sales tasks with Workflow Automation.
- Arctic PinPoint offers tools to create responsive, custom landing pages and forms to capture leads.
- Reach customers through email, SMS, and social media channels from a unified interface.
- Lead scoring and segmentation tools help prioritize the warmest leads.
- Track and engage anonymous website visitors.
- Automated drip campaigns for lead nurturing.
- All-in-one CRM platform
- Powerful integrations
- Predictive lead scoring
- Drag and drop email template builder
- A/B testing of campaigns
- Some integrations need improvement
- Not suitable for smaller teams
- There is a steep learning curve involved for beginners.
Aritic PinPoint has flexible pricing options based on the billing cycle and number of contacts. You can explore the features with a free trial of any of these plans.
These are the price points for 1000 contacts, billed annually.
- Lite: $15 per user /per month
- Starter: $65 for 2 users /per month
- Professional: $81 for 5 users/per month
- Enterprise: Custom pricing
Image via Creatio
Versatile, affordable, easy to use, and feature-rich—Creatio has what it takes to qualify as one of the top HubSpot alternatives.
The CRM offerings are distributed across marketing, sales, and service categories. While you can deploy these as a CRM bundle, you can also use them as standalone solutions.
Right from email marketing and customer relationship management, to powerful sales tools, you can find a lot of useful features in this tool.
Let’s discover these in detail to learn why it’s one of the top HubSpot alternatives.
- Get a holistic view of customers by collating information from all touchpoints.
- Build segmented audiences using behavioral and socio-demographic data to design personalized marketing campaigns.
- Custom dashboards streamline lead conversion pipelines and help monitor sales results.
- Advanced sales tools to customize your sales pipeline.
- Close deals faster with electronic invoicing, order tracking, document storage, and contract management.
- Customize CRM processes, fields, users, and email templates with Studio Creatio.
- Compatible with iOS, Windows, and Android phones.
- Robust integrations with productivity, collaboration, HR management, service, finance, and industry-specific tools.
- Powerful marketing automation
- Effective lead segmentation
Chatbots to streamline customer service
- Intuitive analytics
- No coding skills needed
- Social media integrations are limited
- Wide range of functions can be overwhelming
- It can take some time to learn how to set up and use all the tool’s features.
- While pricing information is not available on the website, sources indicate that Creatio has a starting monthly price of $25 per user. There is a 14-day free trial on offer for all of its plans.
Image via Nimble
Affordable pricing apart, one of the factors marketers seek in HubSpot alternatives is the ability to quickly convert and nurture leads.
With Nimble, you get to do exactly that. The HubSpot alternative offers you a smart way to engage, nurture, and monitor business contacts.
But wait. There’s more. The CRM software has powerful tools to capture new leads, segment clients, and manage social relationships.
The best way to know if this is a good alternative to HubSpot CRM is to get an overview of its features, pros, and cons.
Let’s get started.
- Contact Record pulls customer data from social channels, Gmail, Yahoo, Skype and phone to give you a granular view of your leads.
- Logs communication history and makes data organization easy with reminders, notes, and marking features.
- Handy integrations with other collaboration and calendar tools.
- Send personalized group emails, track, and analyze email campaigns.
- Visual pipelines to optimize your sales funnel.
- Tie up your team's communications, events, and tasks to each deal.
- Business Intelligence lets you discover leads and their details including company size, industry, revenue, location, and much more.
- AI-powered Enrichment Credits update contacts automatically.
- Pipeline analytics and Deal forecasting offer projected and historical revenue.
- Streamlined contact management
- Business intelligence
- Powerful tool integrations
- Email tracking and analytics
- Certain email functions may not work optimally
- Limited social activity tracking
- The user friendly interface makes Nimble easy to use.
Nimble offers a free 14-day trial and an uncomplicated subscription plan.
- Nimble Business: $19 per user/per month
Image via Keap
Do you own an ecommerce store? If yes, just a CRM tool may not suffice. You may want to explore HubSpot alternatives with e-commerce tools to manage your storefront.
One of the best alternatives to HubSpot in this space is Keap. Formerly known as Infusionsoft, Keap combines CRM, e-commerce functionalities, and marketing automation in one platform.
With this, you can better manage customer experiences and boost productivity.
Read on to know more about Keap’s features, pros, and cons.
- Keap’s CRM gives you easy access to your client information.
- Simplified lead management with lead capturing, segmenting, distributing, and filtering capabilities.
- Sales and marketing automation boosts productivity.
- The centralized dashboard presents valuable insights and detailed reports of click-throughs, form completion, lead sources, sales tracking, campaign success, revenues, contact action, and other transactions.
- Sync the CRM with custom pipelines to drive your leads through sales stages.
- Integrates with Gmail, Zapier, Quickbooks, Outlook, and other business apps.
- Email marketing features like autoresponders, spam filters, and templates to create professional emails, newsletters, and broadcasts.
- Drag and drop campaign builder to design promotional offers.
- Ecommerce tools to automate your online store tasks including invoice collection, post-purchase follow-ups, and inventory management.
- Intelligent lead scoring, segmentation, and management
- Ecommerce integration
- Detailed analytics
- A clean interface
- No option to track multiple campaigns
- Emails have an unappealing look
- Easy to use.
As expected from HubSpot alternatives, you get a 14-day free trial. Here are the paid plans:
- Lite: $59 for 1 user and 500 contacts /per month
- Pro: $129 for 2 users and 1500 contacts/per month
- Max: $199 for 3 users and 2500 contacts/per month
Image via Method:CRM
Looking for a QuickBooks CRM? One of the reasons to seek HubSpot alternatives is to find a tool that meets your business’s unique needs.
If you are a QuickBooks Online or QuickBooks Desktop user, one of the best HubSpot alternatives for you is Method:CRM.
The CRM platform easily integrates with QuickBooks and lets you track sales activities, manage leads, and serve your customers – all from one unified interface.
What else makes this one of the sought-after alternatives to HubSpot? Let’s find out.
- A patented real-time, two-way QuickBooks integration allows you to manage leads, customers, invoices, and payments.
- Automate lead capture by embedding forms in your site.
- Native integrations with Outlook and Gmail to streamline contact management.
- Create estimates by pulling prices and items from QuickBooks.
- Get a complete view of customers by tracking their past interactions on phone calls, meetings, emails, sales orders, payments, and invoices.
- Mobile CRM enables on-the-go lead management.
- Customize the CRM with drag and drop functionalities.
- Registration and account section where customers can complete their purchases.
- Seamless QuickBooks integration
- Customizable platform
- Easy payment processing
- Sales pipeline management
- No automatic customer interaction tracking
- Limited sales reports
- The simple format makes the tool easy to set up and use.
There is a 30-day free trial to try out all the features of the tool, which is more than what most HubSport alternatives offer. Here are the paid plans:
- Contact Management: $25 per user /per month
- CRM Pro: $44 per user/per month
- CRM Enterprise: $74 per user/per month
Image via Mailchimp
The last on our list of HubSpot alternatives, is Mailchimp.
While it is well known in the email marketing space, it has expanded its offerings to customer relationship management, marketing automation, and website design.
With AI-powered insights and recommendations, businesses can optimize customer communications and sales activities.
Read on to know why Mailchimp is one of the top HubSpot alternatives.
- Streamlined email marketing with automated emails at preset times.
- Send targeted messages based on your customers’ purchase history and behavior data by integrating ecommerce tools.
- Data-based recommendations to optimize marketing campaigns.
- One of the HubSpot alternatives that offer lead capture, segmentation, and management tools.
- Audience Dashboard gives insights into data including demographics, email engagement, purchasing likelihood, and customer lifetime value.
- Content Optimizer offers personalized suggestions to improve email imagery, layout, and copy.
- Tracking and reporting to measure the success of your campaigns.
- Email marketing automation
- In-depth analytics and reporting tools
- AI-based recommendations for email campaigns
- Simple template editor
- A/B testing is basic
- Automation features are only available with premium plans
- The tool has a clean interface, making it easy to use.
Mailchimp offers a free forever plan with a 10,000 monthly email send limit and 500 contacts. Here are its paid plans:
- Essentials: $11 for 500 contacts /per month
- Standard: $17 for 500 contacts/per month
- Premium: $299 for 500 contacts/per month
Image via ActiveCampaign
The first in the list of HubSpot alternatives is ActiveCampaign. The marketing automation software solution has multiple application areas. It can be applied in both B2B and B2C e-commerce models.
It provides email marketing and CRM fools along with basic marketing automation features to deliver the best possible customer experience.
Want to know what else makes this tool one of the best HubSpot alternatives? Read on.
- Email marketing with proper email list segmentation and great content quality.
- CRM and lead scoring tools for proper sales pipeline maintenance.
- Automated SMS marketing and website messaging.
- Advanced tracking and reporting to see what marketing methods customers are responding to.
- Forms integrated into websites to collect email ids of customers for marketing.
- Free data migration service from the existing software platform to ActiveCampaign.
- Free training videos and one-on-one training.
- Businesses only pay for the customers that they are directly marketing to.
- Email templates are difficult to use
- The software application can be a little bit slow in response times
- There are too many features, which can be overwhelming for new users.
- Lite: US $9 per month
- Plus: US $49 per month
- Professional: US $149 per month
- Enterprise: US $258 per month
Image via GetResponse
GetResponse is one of the leading HubSpot alternatives in the field of inbound marketing automation. They have already worked with more than 100,000 businesses and provide solutions tailored to each client.
What’s more, GetResponse is one of the cheapest HubSpot alternatives in the market.
Take a look at its features to know why it is included in this list of the best HubSpot alternatives.
- Automated lead generation software to help a business grow.
- Targeted customer engagement with personalized emails.
- Website tracking for better business intelligence and improved customer relationship management.
- Auto-response emails for different stages of the customer journey.
- Pop-up forms for contact data collection.
- Integration of marketing emails and transactional email databases for ecommerce stores.
- Automated messages to help convert users who abandoned their carts.
- 24/7 customer service in 8 different languages
- Pop-up forms for contact data collection are GDPR compliant avoiding any risky privacy violation complaints
- No video embeds allowed in email marketing
- Landing pages and email template drag-and-drop creator is not very efficient
- GetResponse’s interface is easy to understand and use.
There is a free plan for up to 500 marketing contacts. For more contacts there are various paid plans:
- Basic: $12.3 per month
- Plus: $40.18 per month
- Professional: $81.18 per month
Image via Engagebay
EngageBay has been able to establish itself as a strong HubSpot rival with the help of its comprehensive range of marketing and CRM automation tools, help desk software and live chat solutions.
We have included EngageBay in the list of top HubSpot alternatives based on its powerful features such as predictive lead scoring, and customer support tools.
Let’s get into the features in more detail.
- 360° holistic customer view for improved customer relationship management.
- Customizable email sequences for drip marketing.
- Predictive lead scoring technology for better email list segmentation.
- Appointment scheduling for smooth customer experience.
- Customer support ticket management tools.
- Sales reps can make make customer calls directly from EngageBay software so that they can have easy access to all customer data while on-call
- Customizable video marketing templates that can be saved and repurposed for future content marketing
- The dashboard view is not very comprehensive and hard to navigate
- Landing page templates and email templates do not offer much variety
- Too many features makes it difficult to learn how to effectively use the software.
Completely free and no credit card information needed for 15 contacts. As expected from HubSpot alternatives, there is also a free trial for 500 contacts. Other paid plans include:
- Basic: $11.99 per user/ month
- Growth: $39.99 per user/per month
- Pro: $63.99 per user/per month
Q1. Is there a better CRM than HubSpot?
A. HubSpot is one of the best CRM software in the market. It has all the tools needed for a complete sales and marketing automation system, but it is a bit expensive.
ActiveCampaign, Sendinblue, Ontraport, and the other HubSpot alternatives listed above provide great CRM tools at a much lower price.
Q2. Which is bigger, Salesforce or HubSpot?
A. Salesforce may have more customers than HubSpot but as per the quality of service, both are almost at par with each other. That’s why Salesforce is one of the top HubSpot alternatives.
Q3. Is HubSpot better than Pardot?
A. Both Pardot and HubSpot have strong marketing automation tools. While HubSpot has better inbound marketing tools, Pardot’s analytics are more advanced.
Both have their own advantages and disadvantages and the choice depends on the budget and priority of the business management. You can also consider some of the HubSpot alternatives listed in this post, as they provide similar features at a lower price.
Q4. Who is HubSpot’s biggest competitor?
A. Many HubSpot alternatives are taking the market by storm and evolving as important HubSpot competitors by providing high-quality features at affordable prices.
Some of these HubSpot alternatives are:
- ..and others.
Most of these HubSpot alternatives offer a free trial, so you can try these before making a decision.
Q5. Are Salesforce and HubSpot competitors?
A. Both Salesforce and HubSpot are marketing and sales automation software solutions. While Salesforce is increasingly becoming enterprise-oriented, HubSpot is geared more towards small and mid-sized businesses.
They are technically competitors, but due to their focus on different businesses, the competition is not that intense.
There are, however, many HubSpot alternatives that are giving both of these tough competition. You can check out our top picks of HubSpot alternatives in this post.
Q6. What are the best HubSpot alternatives?
A. The best HubSpot alternatives for your business is the one that has the features and the price point your business expects from CRM software.
Freshsales and GetReponse are some free HubSpot alternatives if you have limited contacts to manage.
If you are looking for low-cost HubSpot alternatives, these are our recommendations:
- Aritic PinPoint
However, if you want flexible pricing options, Arctic PinPoint may be the right choice.
Q7. Which is better, Pipedrive or HubSpot?
A. Both HubSpot and Pipedrive have powerful features that can streamline CRM apart from being user-friendly.
You can try out HubSpot’s free version if you have zero budget, but if you want to access advanced CRM and automation features, HubSpot can become very expensive.
Pipedrive is one of the most affordable HubSpot alternatives with the Essential plan priced at $9.
Q8. Is HubSpot a good, free CRM?
A. While HubSpot’s free version offers many sales, operations, marketing, and service tools, these come with limits. For instance, there are monthly limits on the emails you can send.
If you send the same email to 100 contacts, HubSpot calculates this as 100 email sends.
If you are a growing business, you can quickly reach your monthly limits. In addition, advanced automation features are only accessible with paid plans.
Take a look at the 24 top HubSpot alternatives listed above to choose the best one for your business.
Q9. Are there free HubSpot alternatives?
A. Here are some of the free HubSpot alternatives:
- EngageBay is completely free for 15 contacts.
- GetReponse offers a free plan for up to 500 marketing contacts.
- Freshsales has a free forever plan for up to 100 marketing contacts.
Q10. Mailchimp vs HubSpot: Which is better?
A. While email marketing is Mailchimp’s forte, it has added CRM functionalities such as scheduling, marketing automation, and content optimization.
HubSpot offers more features when it comes to contact management and automation, but these come at a premium price.
Which of the HubSpot Alternatives Should You Choose?
HubSpot marketing automation software solution delivers high-quality performance. Its email template builders, workflow automation systems, inbound marketing, SMS marketing, social media marketing, and CRM tools are all highly efficient.
But it is not financially feasible for small businesses to afford HubSpot, especially if they are dealing with over 1000 contacts. It would take up too much of their marketing budget.
What does this mean for small or mid-sized business owners? For these businesses, cheaper HubSpot alternatives are the best solution.
These HubSpot alternatives provide similar features as HubSpot but without the financial burden.
Most of these HubSpot alternatives offer free trials and demos, so you can leverage those before making a choice. Each marketing of these HubSpot alternatives has its own strengths and weaknesses, so compare their features to decide which one fits the bill.
How many of these HubSpot alternatives have you tried?
Leave your comments below and share your experiences of using these HubSpot alternatives.