Selecting a reliable platform for sales intelligence is essential. And while ZoomInfo is one, there are numerous ZoomInfo alternatives that you can choose from too.
And given that ZoomInfo’s subscription plans recently started costing more, it makes even more sense to start looking at these alternatives.
In this article, we take a deep dive into some of the best ZoomInfo alternatives by checking each tool’s features, pros, cons, and pricing.
Sounds good? Let’s get started.
Disclaimer: This content contains some affiliate links for which we will earn a commission (at no additional cost to you). This is to ensure that we can keep creating free content for you.
How We Choose the Best ZoomInfo Alternatives
- Features: We check for the number and type of features offered by each tool and try to include a wide variety of tools for different needs. This list of ZoomInfo alternatives contains both all-in-one and niche tools.
- Data Accuracy: Data freshness and accuracy are important for any contact database and business intelligence tool. Any tool that provides real-time data verification is preferable over others.
- Price: This list of ZoomInfo alternatives lists all types of tools from free ones to enterprise-grade premium ones, to cater to the different needs of our audience. Consider your budget and the features offered for the price before you make a decision.
- Reviews: We check what the existing customers are saying about a tool’s user interface, customer support, and usability. We pay special attention to what challenges customers are facing and don’t include any tools with major issues.
- Analytics Capabilities: It is not enough for a tool to be just a contact database, it should have some analytics capabilities. We give preference to tools that have at least some basic analytics capabilities.
20 ZoomInfo Alternatives You Must Try in 2023
According to Intellistart, B2B companies with mature lead generation processes realize 133% greater revenue than average companies.
One way to embrace a kickass lead generation strategy is to invest in a contact management platform such as ZoomInfo.
Lucky for you, there are several ZoomInfo alternatives that can provide similar or better features.
To scratch the surface, these tools can help you…
- Understand your target audience
- Attract quality leads
- Personalize your outreach and communication
- Reach revenue targets
- Get contact details of prospects and key decision makers
All in all, they can elevate your company’s marketing and take your business to greater heights.
Read on to improve your sales conversion rate by investing in the right ZoomInfo alternatives.
Image via UpLead
UpLead is a B2B contact database that helps you build accurate and updated prospecting lists with numerous contacts. It can help you streamline and optimize your lead-generation process by giving you access to accurate contact data.
As per the company’s claims, it is the only B2B database offering a 95% and above accuracy rate and high quality data points. Apart from clean data, UpLead also provides you with 50+ search filters to help you conduct advanced searches to identify the right leads.
UpLead is one of the best ZoomInfo alternatives if you prefer accurate and high-quality data over tons of unverified data points.
Let’s check out its other features, pros, and cons to see what makes it one of the best ZoomInfo alternatives.
- This accurate B2B database provides you with clean data on your leads.
- It offers advanced features like technographics, intent data, and bulk lookup.
- You will get data enrichment and email verification options.
- It allows you to conduct advanced searches using 50+ search filters.
- UpLead seamlessly integrates with multiple platforms.
- You can get API access to scale your B2B prospecting process.
- They are known for delivering excellent customer service.
- The user interface is simple and user-friendly.
- Their data accuracy is unmatched among competitors.
- The focus on accurate and clean data may reduce the number of valid leads.
- The database has more data points for North America than any other region.
UpLead offers a free trial with 5 credits that you can use to access and try all features and get a feel of the database. Here are its paid plans:
- Essentials: $74 per month (2040 annual credits)
- Plus: $149 per month (4800 annual credits)
- Professional: $299 per month (12,000 annual credits)
Pro Tip: If you don’t want to waste time chasing leads based on wrong or outdated data, opt for UpLead. The number of leads will be lower but accurate, so you can focus only on relevant ones.
- UpLead has a clean and simple interface that is easy to use.
2. Swordfish AI
Image via Swordfish AI
Second on our list of the best ZoomInfo alternatives is Swordfish AI. It is a contact database and sales intelligence platform. While other providers focus only on business email data, Swordfish AI goes a step beyond. It provides accurate cell phone, business email, and personal email data.
With over 3.5 billion data profiles, Swordfish AI has an extensive contact database. Specializing in accurate cell phone data, the platform has unique data sources and real-time validation for a high accuracy rate.
This sales intelligence platform offers bulk searching, advanced filtering, and a 5* rated Chrome extension to find online data in one click.
Let's check out its other features, pros, and cons to see what makes it one of the best ZoomInfo alternatives.
- Unique cell phone data and verification technology.
- Highly searchable database to create dialling or email lists in seconds.
- Option to refresh job titles and company name of prospects in the CRM for free.
- Ability to fill in the gaps in existing data with File Upload and data enrichment.
- Automatic real-time telephone and email validation for enhanced accuracy.
- Advanced accuracy with real-time validation.
- An award-winning UI known for its ease of use.
- The largest available leads database, specializing in cell phone data.
- Integration with multiple platforms and CRMs.
- Free data comparison test upon inquiry.
- Does not provide data on EU residents, instead focuses on the US and rest of world.
Swordfish AI offers custom pricing with a free trial available on each plan.
Image via Swordfish AI
- The platform is very easy to use, which makes it one of the best ZoomInfo alternatives in the market.
Image via LeadFuze
LeadFuze is a sales prospecting platform that makes for one of the best ZoomInfo alternatives. Be it sales professionals, marketers, or recruiters, this growth acceleration platform guarantees fresh and relevant leads for everyone.
Here’s what makes it one of the best ZoomInfo alternatives.
- Fuzebot, LeadFuze’s A.I. assistant automatically adds leads that fit your criteria to your list.
- The bot can also automatically trigger outreach campaigns.
- The option to use Zapier and connect with more than 1,000 tools.
- It’s a great platform that offers accurate data on leads including their work history, skills, college education, and more.
- LeadFuze’s customer support is extremely responsive.
- Its Ignore List feature is one of a kind and ensures that you don’t lose credits on data that you already have.
- LeadFuze;’s direct dial information is relatively limited.
- Its contact database can seem a bit too focused on America-based leads.
LeadFuze offers a trial that comes with 25 free credits for users to sample the product. It comes with three paid plans:
- Scaling: $147 per month
- Unlimited: $397 per month
- Custom: users must contact vendor for pricing details
Pro Tip: LeadFuze offers really unique options to narrow down your search—for instance, you can target prospects that are spending a particular amount of money on paid ads. How cool is that?
- The tool has a clean interface that is very easy to navigate.
Exclusive Offer To My Readers
- You get an additional 25 credits (50 total) when you sign up for a free trial using my link (with no additional cost to you)!!!
Image via Hunter
Hunter is a powerful ZoomInfo alternative that allows you to find business email addresses and connect with people that matter to your business in seconds.
It’s an all-in-one tool for prospecting and cold email outreach for sales teams. Hunter allows you to find relevant email addresses, verify their validity to avoid deliverability issues, create personalized email sequences, and automate follow-ups.
Let’s see what makes it one of the best ZoomInfo alternatives.
- Quickly find professional email addresses of people that matter to your business.
- Verify the validity of email addresses to avoid deliverability issues.
- Get all the publicly available email addresses from any domain on the internet.
- Send personalized cold email sequences and automate follow-ups.
- Track the results of your cold email outreach campaigns.
- Chrome extension and Google Sheets add-ons give you multiple ways to find email addresses and enrich your existing contact lists.
- Hunter’s database includes millions of contacts
- An extensive set of tools for finding and verifying email addresses in bulk
- All-in-one platform for cold email outreach
- Intuitive user interface
- Lack of LinkedIn integration
Hunter offers a free plan that includes 25 email searches and 50 email verifications per month, as well as supports sending cold email campaigns to up to 500 recipients. Paid plans include:
- Starter: $49 per month
- Growth: $99 per month
- Pro: $199 per month
- Business: $399 per month
Pro Tip: Try the free plan to check out the features and user interface and then upgrade to a paid plan that suits your needs.
- Hunter features an intuitive user interface that makes it very easy to use.
5. Dealfront (Formerly Leadfeeder)
Dealfront is one of the best Zoominfo alternatives for businesses that want to gain a competitive edge and drive growth. The platform offers businesses valuable insights into their target companies, including company profiles, financial data, news updates, and more.
In June 2022, Leadfeeder announced a merger with Echobot to form Dealfront. The combination of Leadfeeder's web analytics and Echobot's deep company data creates a powerful solution for sales and marketing teams looking to streamline their processes and improve their results.
- Dealfront turns anonymous traffic into real company and people names.
- It fetches intent data on website visitors to help you nurture those leads.
- Dealfront helps enhance personalization for your website visitors.
- The platform uses advanced algorithms to prioritize leads based on their likelihood to convert.
- You can set up custom alerts to receive notifications.
- Dealfront integrates with a variety of other tools, including Salesforce, Hubspot, and Slack.
- User-friendly interface that is easy to use and navigate.
- Data quality is great and the target lists are very easy to use.
- Support is excellent and so is after sales service.
- The tool is priced slightly on the higher side.
- The platform may have a steep learning curve for beginners.
Like many other ZoomInfo alternatives, Dealfront offers a 14-day free trial on all its plans.
- Basic: $199/ month
- Pro: $999/month
- Premium: $2,999/month
Image via Dealfront
Pro Tip: We recommend scheduling a live personalized demo to help you understand how the platform works to make the most of it.
- This tool involves a bit of learning, especially for those not familiar with sales intelligence tools.
Important Note: Once you sign-up for the free plan, you’ll get a script via email. You need to copy and paste this script to your website to install the Dealfront tracker and start tracking your site visitors’ activity on your site. This is an essential step, so don’t forget to follow it.
6. DNB Hoovers
Image via DNB
DNB Hoovers, rated high among ZoomInfo alternatives, is a powerful B2B prospecting platform that helps businesses grow and boost ROI.
With this platform, companies identify and target the total acquisition market. Rackspace and Morningstar Inc. use this ZoomInfo alternative to improve decision-making.
- The data and rev-ops team collaborate to clean and combine data with building intelligent insights that drive decision making
- This ZoomInfo alternative offers access to 170+ million global companies for better targeting
- Personalize the dashboard, get dynamic lead lists and identify buyer intent to increase sales productivity
- Businesses can reach untapped markets and opportunities
- This ZoomInfo alternative offers 175+ filters to improve your targeting
- AI-driven audience matching and identity resolution to improve conversions
- The information is not segregated or sorted in sequence, making it challenging to find the right data
- There are too many choices for contact titles as compared to other ZoomInfo alternatives, which makes this tool slightly confusing
- The updated user interface takes a while to work, which makes it challenging to create lists
This ZoomInfo alternative has two types of plans – Rev.Up ABX for Web Plans and Web Essential Pricing Plans.
Rev.Up ABX for Web
- Essential: $500 per month
- Standard: Custom pricing
- Advanced: Custom pricing
- Startup: $500 per month
- Professional: $1083 per month
- Growth: $1750 per month
- Scale: $2500 per month
Pro Tip: Integrate DNB with your CRM to understand your sales funnel and improve your lead generation methods.
- Overall the interface is swift and smooth, making it user-friendly, accessible and at par with other ZoomInfo alternatives
Image via Lead411
ZoomInfo Alternative Lead411 is a premier source for verified leads that are difficult to obtain otherwise. Lead411 offers customers the ability to build B2B email listsincluding B2B direct dials that are not only accurate but fueled by growth intent. They claim a 96% deliverability rate that translates to a quick ROI, making it one of the best ZoomInfo alternatives in the market.
What makes it one of the top ZoomInfo alternatives?
Let’s find out.
- One of Lead411’s best features is its intelligent Sales Trigger that notifies users of triggers such as job changes, promotions, competitor product announcements, etc. This can be a great way to strike while the iron is hot.
- This ZoomInfo alternative’s Reach Status Dashboard keeps users perpetually updated on their progress.
- The option to narrow down your search by varied filters such as job title, geography, specific technologies, revenue, etc.
- A verified database of business emails and direct dial phone numbers.
- Several CRM integrations that cut down on import time.
- The website can be a bit laggy sometimes.
- The interface could do with some design enhancements.
Lead411 offers a 7 day free trial with 50 unlocks. Here are the details of its paid plans:
- Basic: $99 per month
- Pro: $199 per month
- Enterprise: must be customized as per your needs
Pro Tip: Lead411 sends out daily newsletters that are loaded with helpful information for marketing professionals.
- Very easy to use with an excellent customer support team.
Image via Cognism
Cognism is a sales intelligence platform that offers a powerful mix of global data coverage and innovative technology, making it one of the best ZoomInfo alternatives out there.
This powerful platform helps you connect with your ideal customers via email, phone, and social media. It provides you with contact, event, and company information along with verified mobile numbers and email addresses.
It is among those ZoomInfo alternatives that are also CCPA and GDPR-compliant, making Cognism one of the best choices for businesses looking to find qualified prospects for creating a predictable pipeline.
- You get reliable contact data, company data, and industry research.
- Offers advanced-level data segmentation and filtering options.
- Easy integration with CRM and other marketing automation tools.
- The Lead Builder feature helps you create targeted contact lists.
- This is one of the ZoomInfo alternatives that come with the ability to clean or enrich the existing data maintained in other systems.
- It is an intuitive, easy-to-use software solution.
- Seamlessly integrates with many other leading sales tools, such as Outreach, Salesforce, etc.
- Ability to create multiple campaigns with large datasets.
- This ZoomInfo alternative doesn't auto-format the text.
- Some users have reported that the contact information may sometimes be outdated.
- Contact the sales team for a custom quote
Pro Tip: Use the robust search functionality to find the direct contact information of key decision-makers.
- This ZoomInfo alternative comes with a simple, straightforward, and easy-to-use interface.
Image via Seamless
Seamless.AI is one of the leading ZoomInfo alternatives used by over 200k sales, marketing, and recruiting teams to maximize revenue and acquire their total addressable market. It has simplified the lead generation process for top B2B businesses, including Slack, Amazon, and Facebook.
Check out its features to learn why we’ve included it on this list of ZoomInfo alternatives.
- The AI engine of this ZoomInfo alternative keeps your database up-to-date so that you never lose a conversion opportunity
- Define your ideal contact persona to maximize quality lead generation and maximize revenue
- Get direct access to key decision-makers with the real-time people search to build a strong pipeline and increase ROI
- The Chrome extension allows customers to integrate with websites and LinkedIn seamlessly
- This tool is SOC Type-2 compliant
- The 250 new credits each month work well for this ZoomInfo alternative
- The cluttered interface mars the visibility of the search bar
- There is no easy way to sort the imported contacts
- You can’t access the account from multiple devices. You have to sign out from one place to access your account elsewhere
Like many other ZoomInfo alternatives, it also offers a 7-day free trial. You can upgrade to one of the following paid plans after the trial.
- Basic: $147 per user per month
- Pro: $99 per user per month
Pro Tip: Using this tool, customers can search social media for qualified leads in their target market.
- Very intuitive interface and hassle-free tool.
10. LinkedIn Sales Navigator
Image via LinkedIn Sales Navigator
LinkedIn Sales Navigator is a sales intelligence platform and leads the charts for ZoomInfo alternatives that help businesses scale by targeting the right prospects. The tool offers real-time updates such as job changes for your prospects. It harnesses the power of a shared network to bolster business-client relationships and further the sales pipeline.
Check out its features to determine whether it belong on this list of the best ZoomInfo alternatives.
- The InMail messages available with one of the most accessible ZoomInfo alternatives allows businesses to reach over 500 million LinkedIn members to boost their sales prospecting and conversions
- With the intelligent links presentations, LinkedIn Sales Navigator helps businesses access content without downloading it
- The tool gives you a complete view of who saw your profile
- With a template for all types of cold emailing, this tool helps gain response for every cold message or email sent
- It offers an unbridled database search with suitable filters to improve lead generation methods
- You can view embedded profiles and company information. It allows you to sync the information with your CRM
- The sales team needs to put in extra efforts to get accurate results
- You may not get insights into particular customer segments with this ZoomInfo alternative
- It is slightly expensive as compared to other outbound sales tools
The ZoomInfo alternative offers a one-month trial plan. You can upgrade to one of the three paid plans after the trial.
- Core: $79.99 per month
- Advanced: $125 per month
- Advanced Plus: Custom
Pro Tip: Know the deals at risk, personalize email marketing and improve retention with this ZoomInfo alternative.
- Easy and accessible for the marketing and sales team.
Image via Pipedrive
Pipedrive is a ZoomInfo alternative sales CRM designed by salespeople. This tool is trusted by 95,000 companies globally and has a presence across 179 countries.
This 3-step sales intelligence tool helps sales teams set up and manage your pipeline for better conversions. Companies like Vimeo, Amazon, and Festo use Pipedrive to enhance their sales cycle.
Compare its features with other tools to see if this is the right ZoomInfo Alternative for you.
- Pipedrive, an alternative to ZoomInfo, allows you to create your sales pipeline that best fits your lead's journey
- You can segment the leads and create lists for personalized targeting and better nurturing
- Get revenue and sales volume forecasts based on your existing sales pipeline with one of the top-notch ZoomInfo alternatives
- This ZoomInfo alternative tool offers 280+ integrations that enhance the capabilities of the tool
- Salespeople can track communication (emails, calls, and contact history) with the leads from every stage
- Personalized and customized pipelines and deal stages to enhance sales conversions
- There are fewer solutions available for marketing with this ZoomInfo alternative
- It is challenging to integrate this tool with large-scale platforms such as SAP and Oracle to improve operations
Pipedrive offers a 14-day free trial. You can access this plan without adding your credit card details.
- Essential: $15 per month
- Advanced: $29 per month
- Professional: $59 per month
- Enterprise: $119 per month
Pro Tip: Custom dashboard with drag-n-drop interface allows you to get a complete view of your customers.
- An intuitive design, hassle-free operations, and a seamless interface makes this tool one of the most accessible ZoomInfo alternatives in the market.
Image via Lusha
Lusha is a ZoomInfo alternative that’s used by over 120,000 companies from across the globe. In fact, its customer base includes big names such as Google, Apple, Amazon, and Salesforce.
Still not convinced about its efficacy?
Let’s take a look at its key features:
- Lusha comes with a database of 100 million business profiles, 60 million email addresses, and 15 million company profiles.
- The platform lets users scan LinkedIn, Gmail, and any B2B website for prospects.
- It integrates with top CRMs such as HubSpot, Zoho, Outlook, and more.
- This ZoomInfo alternative treats its customers to 5 free contacts every month.
- The platform is ISO certified, and CCPA and GDPR aligned.
- It offers an extensive number of mobile numbers.
- Its database is mostly limited to LinkedIn.
- A credit once used is gone, irrespective of whether the data offered is accurate or not.
There are 3 plans users can choose from:
- Professional: $99 per month
- Premium: $199 per month
Pro Tip: Join Lusha’s Community to stand the chance to win extra credits or free access to premium features.
- Great ease of use making it a great tool for beginners.
Image via Sisense
Our list of ZoomInfo alternatives simply wouldn’t be complete without making mention of Sisense. When it comes to data sets, Sisense is said to be one of the most robust platforms out there.
More than 2,000 top companies rely on Sisense to unlock game-changing business insights, and for good reason.
- A spectacular dashboard that gets updated in real-time and lets users visualize all of their data quickly.
- Users can prepare, visualize, and analyze any data source with little to no need for technical expertise.
- Simple drag-and-drop functionalities make navigating the platform a breeze.
- Cross-industry focused from healthcare to manufacturing to retail.
- Sisense is constantly updating its features and functionalities.
- There’s no option to send reports in the CSV/Excel format.
- Sometimes, the dashboards take too long to load.
- This ZoomInfo alternative only offers an annual licensing model.
- This ZoomInfo alternative comes with a free trial. Pricing information is only available on request.
Pro Tip: Reach out to the Sisense team not just for help with using the platform, but also for smart tips and hacks.
- Can be a bit of a learning curve at the start.
Image via Overloop
Overloop is a sales automation platform and one of the leading ZoomInfo alternatives that provides quality data.
It helps increase the productivity of your outbound sales team and improves conversions for your business. Zillow, Livestorm, and Rackspace are companies that are already using this tool to automate outbound sales.
- This ZoomInfo alternative provides customers with a drag-n-drop visual interface that allows the salespeople to get a complete understanding of the sales pipeline
- The revenue forecasting feature helps with predicting the turnover accurately and improves decision-making
- You can use an email finder to get emails of your leads and proceed with cold emails for outbound activities
- This ZoomInfo alternative easily integrates with CRM platforms that your business is using
- Easy to automate email workflows to save time and improve prospecting
- End-to-end customizable outbound sales solution to boost lead generation
- It is priced higher as compared to other ZoomInfo alternative
- The customer service isn’t proactive and intuitive
Overloop extends a 14-day free trial to its prospects.
- Option 1 – one plan with all features for $99 per month
- Option 2 – custom plan and pricing
Pro Tip: Leverage the LinkedIn extension offered by this ZoomInfo alternative to discover emails of users and start real-time cold conversations and improve business opportunities.
- Excellent interface and user-friendly features make this tool easy and accessible for the marketing and sales team.
Image via DiscoverOrg
DiscoverOrg, a ZoomInfo company, is also one of the prominent ZoomInfo alternatives that helps businesses build targeted sales lists that align with their marketing and sales goals.
Top-notch companies such as LG, Panasonic, and GitHub use this ZoomInfo alternative to generate leads.
- This ZoomInfo alternative gives real-time insights for the prospects, which personalizes communication and improves engagement
- The validation feature ensures that the lead information is accurate and up-to-date
- Integrations with leading CRM software, including HubSpot, Marketo, Salesforce, and SugarCRM
- An easy and hassle-free way to identify target accounts and keep them up-to-date through proper validation
- Seamless transfer of data into your business CRM
- Gets linked with social media to access information about your prospect
- The tool takes a long while to load as compared to other ZoomInfo alternatives
- Industries are not sub-categorized, making it difficult to get vital information
- The learning curve is steep
- This ZoomInfo alternative comes with a free trial. The company will help you pick a suitable plan as per your requirements and sales goals.
Pro Tip: Access real-time insights into your prospects, and build custom journeys to boost conversions.
- The interface is simple and hassle-free.
Image via Mattermark
Mattermark ranks high as ZoomInfo Alternatives, allowing businesses to discover and track growing industries globally.
This lead intelligence tool helps with more intelligent targeting and faster business conversions. Fuel, Highland, and FundersClub are companies that use this ZoomInfo alternative.
- This ZoomInfo alternative leverages machine learning capabilities to offer insights into the growth and performance of the business
- The tool helps keep a tab on 300+ million private companies
- The customers can define, organize and watch their leads with specific fields such as revenue and location
- Offers data-driven insights into growing companies for better decision making
- Provides data for 800000+ high growth Internet companies
- The support is limited to the knowledge base and email desk. There is no real-time support available on this tool
- This ZoomInfo alternative is available on iOS devices alone
- Businesses can integrate this ZoomInfo alternative with limited tools
The ZoomInfo alternative provides a 14-day free trial. Check out the paid plans the tool offers.
- Standard: $49 per month per user
- Professional: $500 per month per user
- Enterprise: Custom pricing
Pro Tip: Customize your scoring algorithm for the leads so that you get best-fit prospects for your organization.
- An easy-to-use and intuitive interface.
Image via Gong
This ZoomInfo alternative gives your sales and leadership team complete visibility into the sales pipeline, deals, and market changes.
The tool analyses customer interactions to build insights that back your decisions. Leading businesses like LinkedIn, Infor, Zillow, and Monday.com use this ZoomInfo alternative to maximize revenue.
- This ZoomInfo alternative provides you with “at-risk” prospects so that you can find ways to close these deals
- Businesses can launch strategic initiatives that drive more sales and increase profits, which sets it apart from other ZoomInfo alternatives
- Align your sales team with real conversations for intelligent insights that enhance deal closure rate
- This ZoomInfo alternative offers analytics on critical topics such as customer pain points, competitor analysis, and objections
- Integrates with Zoom for seamless recording
- The transcript tool offers excellent conversational analytics that helps with deep analytics and intelligent insights
- The transcripts are not too accurate at the moment
- It takes a longer time to upload on Gong
- The search feature needs some improvement
- There is no free trial or freemium version for this ZoomInfo alternative. The customer needs to fill out a form, and Gong representatives will get in touch with the best-fit plan.
- This ZoomInfo alternative offers easy onboarding and a simple and intuitive interface.
Image via Demandbase
Another popular ZoomInfo alternatives tool, now known as Demandbase, provides account intelligence that helps businesses with GTM strategies.
The tool spots opportunities earlier and helps convert faster. Adobe, Siemens, Microsoft, JLL, and VISA are a few B2B businesses using this ZoomInfo alternative.
- ML-driven account identification to boost lead generation and targeted sales
- Demandbase offers highly curated and timely insights into 104+ million growing companies
- It helps convert every conversation into an opportunity by tapping into the customer's intent, engagement level, and technographic
- The customer support is excellent and timely as compared to other ZoomInfo alternatives
- Offer highly intent-driven insights that speed up decision making
- Provides businesses with a comprehensive view of their website traffic with complete details
- Helps develop a GTM strategy aligned with the marketing and sales team
- The data from deep-insights for the target accounts is slightly expensive
- The documentation of the product is not up-to-the-mark, which leads to dependencies on implementation consultants
- Integrations with Pardot and Salesforce can be a hassle
- This ZoomInfo alternative has not revealed the pricing on their website. Businesses can take a demo and connect with a consultant to choose the best-fit product for them. The sales team will help with both product choice and pricing.
Pro Tip: Use several filters and data sets to increase intent-based data for your business.
- It has a smooth and intuitive interface. The tool is overall user-friendly and at par with the other ZoomInfo alternatives for usability and accessibility.
Image via SalesIntel
SalesIntel is among the leading ZoomInfo alternatives that allows businesses to reach, target, and convert the ideal customers.
Businesses can create a sales pipeline with accurate data to close more deals. Top B2B businesses including VanillaSoft and Attribution use this tool for intel on their target audience.
- The search feature comes with filters like technographic, filmographic, and others to help derive intent-based accounts for your business
- With real-time prospecting, businesses can access the LinkedIn profile or website of the desired company
- Businesses can track anonymous visitors coming to their sites and turn them into qualified leads
- The 90-day verification feature offers accurate and up-to-date data that helps target the right people
- This ZoomInfo alternative saves sales reps a lot of prospecting time by providing accurate and timely information
- Easy and hassle-free integration with your business CRM
- The direct dial is not available through this ZoomInfo alternative
- There is a data limit for specific tools
- Job details are not segmented with demographic information such as actual location
- The price plan depends on the organization type and their data needs. As a result, there is no “one price fits all” for this ZoomInfo alternative. Businesses will need to fill out the necessary data to get the plan and pricing information.
Pro Tip: Combine direct dial data with purchase intent to personalize your communication and improve your lead generation processes.
- This ZoomInfo alternative is easy-to-use. The search filters are intuitive and accessible.
Image via Clearbit
The Clearbit data activation platform, an excellent ZoomInfo alternative, provides businesses with an inside view of the market and the customers.
It helps companies build a personalized journey across intents. This ZoomInfo alternative hosts a powerful set of customers, including Asana, Hubspot, and Intercom.
- Clearbit connects the data received from your GTM systems with its market view to give you a 360-degree view of your buyer, which makes it one of the most significant ZoomInfo alternatives
- Businesses can target relevant audiences using the numerous business attributes and website intent signals
- This ZoomInfo alternative allows businesses to sync the data with their CRM for enriched insights and better decision-making
- The 2-step setup process of this ZoomInfo alternative makes it easy for businesses to activate data and get insights that drive revenue
- Customize the workflows to get more personalized customer journeys
- This ZoomInfo alternative doesn't come with a multi-user support feature
- Customers cannot find data for small size (1-10) companies using this tool
You can choose from these three plans of this ZoomInfo alternative:
- Free: Get started immediately
- Business: Request a demo for personalized pricing and plan
- Startup: Know if your company qualifies and get created after connecting with the sales team
Pro Tip: Use the built-in CRM features to understand your prospects’ journey better and enhance your marketing efforts.
- It is a 2-step implementation, which makes it an easy-to-use ZoomInfo alternative. The features and the interface are accessible.
Q1. What is the best alternative to ZoomInfo?
A. Some of the best ZoomInfo alternatives are:
- Swordfish AI
- DNB Hoovers
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator
Q2. Who competes with ZoomInfo?
A. The top ZoomInfo competitors are:
- Swordfish AI
- DNB Hoovers
Q3. Is there a free version of ZoomInfo?
A. No. ZoomInfo doesn’t offer a free version. However, its Professional plan comes with a 14-day free trial.
Q4. What kind of tool is ZoomInfo?
A. A. ZoomInfo is a contact data management and sales intelligence platform that boosts business development. It comes with a suite of tools that aids sales and marketing teams in understanding their audience and finding new prospects.
Q5. Is ZoomInfo similar to Salesforce?
A. While ZoomInfo is a contact management platform, Salesforce is a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software. Although they can seem similar, Salesforce provides more advanced functionality for users to manage their sales funnel.
Lucky for you, the tools can now be integrated to maximize ROI from marketing campaigns.
Q6. Who are ZoomInfo's top 3 competitors?
A. ZoomInfo’s top 3 competitors (ZoomInfo alternatives) are
Q7. How long is the ZoomInfo free trial?
A. ZoomInfo’s free trial lasts for 14 days.
Q8. How much does ZoomInfo cost per month?
A. ZoomInfo’s most basic plan starts at $10,000 per year. For price information on higher-tier plans, you need to contact the vendor.
Q9. How does ZoomInfo get your information?
A. ZoomInfo gathers information about a person or company from multiple sources that are also searched by major search engines such as Yahoo and Google.
It obtains data for its Public Profiles in several ways including its Vast Contributory Network, third-party expert partners, and machine learning tools.
Q10. Is ZoomInfo legal?
A. Yes. ZoomInfo is legal because it only collects business-related contact data such as email addresses or job titles. The platform also aligns with relevant data protection laws and privacy laws such as the GDPR.
What’s more, if anyone wishes to have their information removed from ZoomInfo, they can do so by visiting http://www.zoominfo.com/lookupEmail.
Which is the Best ZoomInfo Alternative for Your Business?
There is no doubt that ZoomInfo is a spectacular tool for growing your business.
However, this isn’t to say that you MUST spend big bucks in order to generate quality sales leads.
Why do we say this?
All the ZoomInfo alternatives mentioned in this article will also help you find new prospects, eventually improving your bottom line.
The only difference?
Most of these tools have more affordable pricing options than ZoomInfo pricing.
So, be sure to compare all the tools and their features, and keep this listicle handy to make a well-informed decision.
Which of these ZoomInfo alternatives are you keen on using? Are there any other ZoomInfo alternatives you’ve tried? If yes, tell us about your experience in the comments below.
Disclaimer: This content contains some affiliate links for which we will earn a commission (at no additional cost to you). This is to ensure that we can keep creating free content for you.
Leave a Comment