We are looking for a highly energetic person to fill the position of Business Development – Pre Sales. Your goal is to identify new business opportunities, aggressively pursue them and close new sales. Work with Business Analyst to identify potential clients for targeting.
- Develop overview materials to support initial meetings/conversations.
- Create proposals and present solutions to prospects and clients.
- Run email campaigns and sequences for sales pitch.
- Able to close qualified leads (prospect into client).
- Identify target contacts and relationships within potential clients and conduct Initial conversation(s) to explore opportunities.
- Qualify opportunities and engage appropriate personnel for follow up conversations as needed.
- Develop understanding of our portfolios and offerings to be conversant in our capabilities.
- Assist Sales Team in Qualifying Prospects.
- Participate In Strategy Meetings With the Marketing Team.
- Interpret market-analytics data and convey campaign wins to clients in order to retain clients and grow existing clients’ monthly investments.
- Assists in the development of sales plans and strategies.
- Meets sales goals and objectives.
- Run a disciplined sales pipeline including lead management, qualification, bringing established sales methods to the sales process.
- Identify and align appropriate firm resources to pursue, win, and manage opportunities.
- Contribute to pursuit processes by leveraging relationships for insights and influence, including determining “win” themes, aligning messaging with client needs, supporting proposal/oral material preparation, and participating in the oral session as appropriate.
- Utilize available offerings to develop and participate in activities and events focused on shared values and mission.
Position Requirements Include:
- Email marketing and outreach expert to craft and deliver compelling campaigns that drive results.
- Passion for all things digital.
- Possess a Hunter’s mentality.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Proven presentation skills to diverse audiences.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales goals.
- A strong network and reputation is highly preferred.
- Efficient time management skills – must be able to work independently and handle multiple ongoing tasks with rapidly changing priorities.
- Knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and other everyday tools.