If you’re a smart entrepreneur, you’re likely searching for the best AI chatbots for your business.
Because AI chatbots can optimize your customers’ online experience by providing them with prompt and personalized service.
Not only that, they can drive your sales by offering product recommendations that match each user’s unique needs and interests. They can also promote your deals, discounts, events, and content to ensure maximum conversions and engagement.
But how do you find the best AI chatbots without trying them all and blowing away your entire marketing budget?
Just go through this post carefully.
We’ve reviewed seven of the best AI chatbots and compared them for their features, prices, and usability. Use our insights to find your best fit.
Let’s get started.
What Are the Best AI Chatbots for Your Business Needs?
Whether you leverage AI for ecommerce sales or for boosting engagement, there exists a chatbot for all your business needs. Below, we have reviewed the seven best AI chatbots in the marketplace today. Take a look at them.
Image via Giosg
The best AI chatbots can be made without prior coding experience or design knowledge, and giosg is one such chatbot builder. Using the code-free bot builder, you can get your AI chatbot up and running in record time.
These bots can fuel your demand engine by generating high-quality leads for your business. Not only that, they can be used to automate and optimize your sales and support functions.
There are many other things giosg bots can do for your business. Let’s learn about them below.
- No-code bot builder
- Ready-to-use templates, including designs for FAQ bots, Demo bots, etc.
- 30+ targeting triggers
- Deep integration with CRM and marketing automation tools
- Auto-routing to live chat
- Native bot testing
- 30-day full-featured trial
- Customizable solutions
- Integration with email and Zapier
- Unlimited logic jumps
- Advanced reporting
- Proactive support via email, chat, FAQs, and phone
- Supports web, Android, and iOS
- No free plan
- Easy to use
Giosg offers one plan that allows you to build three interactive solutions out of bots, forms, pop-ups, and banners.
- Interaction Builder ESSENTIAL: $81 per month (approx.)
2. Flow XO
Image via Flow XO
Flow XO is one of the best AI chatbots for small and big businesses alike. Using it, you can create a super-engaging chatbot to greet your visitors, generate qualified leads, and gather user insights.
It integrates seamlessly with 100+ apps to fetch user data without disrupting the UX, providing you with an integrated AI solution.
You can build flows to control the bot-user conversation as you want. Or, you can customize pre-existing flows in their library to get your chatbot up and running in minutes.
A powerful chatbot builder with an intuitive interface, Flow XO deserves to be among the best AI chatbots.
- Supports Facebook, WhatsApp, Slack, Telegram, Sandbox, and SMS
- Virtual welcome mat
- Pre-filtered leads
- WYSIWYG editor
- Payment wall integration
- 100+ integrations with cloud-based apps like Zapier, Knack, Google Sheets, etc.
- Drag and drop interface
- Advanced integrations
- Customizable workflows
- Comprehensive support via Help Center, articles, demos, and online community
- Free for upto 500 interactions
- Flexible pricing (pay-as-you-use)
- Limits to 30 conversation flows
- Dicey algorithms
- It’s easy to use with an intuitive editor, customizable flows, and proactive support.
- Free – Free for up to 500 interactions, 2 weeks of logs, and 5 bots
- Standard – $19 per month (for up to 5000 interactions, 5 members, 15 bots)
- $10 per month for 5 bots or flows
- $25 per month for 25K interactions
Image via ManyChat
ManyChat is the next platform on our list of the best AI chatbots for 2021. 1M+ brands use ManyChat to engage users on Instagram and Facebook Messenger, or generate leads via Shopify.
Whether you want to extend customer support or increase product sales, ManyChat’s bots can help achieve the goal with personalized conversations.
You can build direct message bots in two minutes with their drag-and-drop chatbot editor, without any coding skills.
Generating leads has never been easier with ManyChat carrying user conversations to email and SMS platforms for lead nurturing. In addition, it merges natively with your favorite apps like Shopify, Klaviyo, and HubSpot to accelerate your sales and marketing campaigns.
In short, ManyChat is an all-in-one marketing and sales platform that can be used for lead generation and CRM support.
- Compatible with Instagram and Facebook Messenger
- Ready-to-use templates
- Build-from-scratch bots
- Retargeting via email and SMS
- Connects with Facebook Ads
- Custom Webhook Calls to connect with external APis
- Growth tools like Comment Growth Tool and Short Links Tool
- Integrates with external platforms like Zapier, Shopify, HubSpot, and Kalviyo
- In-conversation payment via Stripe/PayPal
- Free templates for chatbot beginners
- User-friendly flow builder
- Stellar support team
- Free trial
- Basic analytics
- Limited integrations
- No support for NLP
- It can be used on Instagram DM, Facebook Messenger and Ads, WhatsApp, and Shopify.
- Beginner to Intermediate
- Free – Free for up to 1000 contacts
- Pro – $10 per month for unlimited contacts
- Business – Price available on demand
They also have a limited-time FREE Instagram DM automation offer for 90 days.
Image via Drift
If you need a sales development representative (SDR) that works 24×7 generating qualified leads, Drift has the best AI chatbots for you.
Bots built with this AI chatbot software can handle the workload of multiple SDRs, without losing their cool or needing downtime.
Drift offers a Revenue Acceleration Platform that combines sales and marketing with AI to unlock revenue for your business.
That means you get virtual selling assistants that accelerate your business growth with customer intelligence and sales-focused conversations.
- Revenue Acceleration Platform
- Visitor intelligence
- Personalized, conversational flows
- Drift Intel
- Templates for playbooks
- Visual Flow Builder
- User segmentation by custom tags
- Canned responses
- Frequent updates
- Training resources
- Easy-to-setup playbooks
- Website widget with easy branding
- Codeless bot development
- Robust support via FAQs, chat, email, live chat, and Knowledge Base
- Sometimes offers a bumpy chat experience
- Too costly for SMBs
- It can be deployed on the web, Cloud, and SaaS domains, on both Android and iOS devices.
- Intermediate to Expert
Pricing information is not available on the website, but they offer three features-based plans:
- Premium – Includes custom chatbots and Drift Intel
- Advanced – Includes everything in Premium + advanced lead routing
- Enterprise – Includes everything in Advanced + dedicated workspaces
They also offer a free version and a discounted version for startups with less than 50 employees.
- Playbook Building Services
- Virtual Selling Assistants
Image via Chatfuel
If you need a no-code chatbot that delivers a great experience, Chatfuel is one of the best AI chatbots for your needs.
It offers 21 free templates that can be customized to build personalized flow. The premium plans even allow white-labeleing, which is a boon for small businesses that can’t afford to develop their own chatbots.
You can clone chatbot flows and A/B test them for better performance.
They have a 75K-strong user community that can help beginners get started with the platform.
- Flow-oriented processing
- Automatic publishing
- Contact database
- Collaboration features
- Drip campaigns
- User segmentation
- Canned responses
- Easy to configure
- Scalable data gathering
- Prompt customer service
- Active community forum
- Continuous upgrades
- Sluggish server performance at peak times
- No functionality for bot structure export
- Lacks support for WhatsApp
- Chatfuel’s JSON API is super-easy to use. It’s a great bot builder for novices.
- Free – Allows up to 50 users per bot; basic email support for the first 30 days.
- Pro – Starts from $15 per month; priority chat and email support.
- Premium – Price available on request; advanced analytics and custom T&C.
- Agency – Price available on request; powerful agency-oriented features.
Image via MobileMonkey
For omnichannel marketing via chat and SMS, MobileMonkey is one of the best AI chatbots.
It can handle the start-to-finish process of chat marketing, from generating leads to nurturing and retargeting them.
It integrates painlessly with Facebook Messenger and other web interfaces. You can gather leads from these places and nurture them through emails and text messages, growing your customer base manifold.
In-chat FAQs, CTAs, and pre-qualification quizzes help you move leads along the sales funnel and towards conversion.
The unified chat box (the “OmniChat” feature) lets you keep tabs on all your inbound and outbound conversations. To assist you with the task, MobileMonkey offers you a full stack of collaboration tools.
- Chat box customization (branding, colors, fonts, etc.)
- Customer profiling
- Targeted emails
- Conversation archive
- Team inbox for faster issue resolution
- In-app live chat
- Sequencing for drip campaigns
- Notifications to all chat participants
- Connects with WordPress
- Powerful lead-gen forms
- Free plan available
- No integration with WhatsApp
- Cluttered dashboard
- MobileMonkey’s AI platform can be used without much technical knowhow.
- Beginner to Intermediate
- For Marketers – FunnelPro (Price on request)
- For Agencies – Agencio (Price on request)
- For SMBs – SMBots (Price on request)
Image via Botsify
If you’re aiming to put your customer support, sales, and marketing on autopilot, Botsify is the best AI chatbot tool around. It’s a managed platform that lets you build customized conversation flows using their ready-made templates.
Trusted by mega-brands like Toyota and Spotify, Botsify enables multi-channel marketing on Messenger, Telegram, WordPress, WhatsApp, and SMS.
Blessed with analytics, intelligent chatbots by Botsify extend contextual support that delights users and moves them towards purchase efficiently.
With Botsify, you can attain faster response rate, more conversions and qualified leads, as well as better customer retention rate.
Is that all?
No. You get a dedicated Chatbot Manager to guide you through the bot-building process and solve your questions.
- Data Store
- Media Blocks
- Greeting messages
- Conversational lead-gen forms
- Story Tree (to zoom in to your chat flows and make changes in real-time)
- Acquire Commenters (for generating automatic comment responses in Messenger)
- Has a nifty plugin
- 100+ integrations with sales, marketing, and CRM systems
- 14-day free trial
- Fully-managed bots
- Dedicated account managers
- Costlier than other AI chatbot platforms
- Botsify has a steep learning curve, which may intimidate new users.
- Personal – $40 per month, billed annually
- Professional – $125 per month, billed annually
- Business – $415 per month, billed annually
- Custom – Price available on request
- Chatbot Expert – $165 per month
- WhatsApp Business Automation – $200 per month
Q1. What is an AI Chatbot?
A. An AI chatbot is powered by artificial intelligence (AI). It uses natural language processing and smart algorithms to answer user queries intelligently. As a result, they help improve overall chat experience and customer satisfaction rate.
The best chatbot software complements your customer service team by shouldering the burden of answering routine, mundane questions. They automatically route more complex requests to support teams, providing them with user insights and historical information that is relevant for query resolution. This way, they reduce your average response rate by a wide margin.
They can give human-like responses that delight users. In addition, if you use a top-notch bot builder, you can access sophisticated reporting and analytics that can be harnessed to improve your marketing and sales campaigns.
Q2. What kind of AI do Chatbots use?
A. AI chatbots typically leverage the following technologies to interact with humans:
- Natural language processing (NLP): Chatbots based on conversational AI can be trained to understand human language (sometimes even regional dialects) despite being just a virtual interface.
- Voice/face recognition: AI powered chatbots can recognize old users from their voice or facial features to pick up on old conversations and give contextual responses.
- Predictive analysis: An AI chatbot uses tactics like keyword matching to predict the best-matched answers to a user’s request.
- Machine learning: A chatbot can build detailed user profiles by drawing on data points about each user from CRM systems, email interactions, and website interactions.
Q3. How much does an AI chatbot cost?
A. Bot development cost depends on many factors like features, platforms, integrations, and flow volume. On top of that, cost increases if you opt for white labeling and collaboration.
That said, a basic AI chatbot can cost between $25K and $30K, which covers expenses pertaining to design, development, and integration.
Q4. What makes a chatbot good?
A. A “good” chatbot need not have a sophisticated interface or gimmicky features. It should succeed at providing accurate and prompt answers to user questions. The best AI chatbot is “smart” enough to route complex requests to live agents for faster resolution.
Q5. Is Google Assistant A chatbot?
A. No, Google Assistant is not a traditional chatbot. Rather, it’s a voice-activated technology that is used in sophisticated voice-led chatbots. You can also consider it as a virtual assistant that answers verbal user questions.
Q6. Do bots use artificial intelligence?
A. AI chatbots use artificial intelligence to decipher user queries and find answers to them instantly. They get their “intelligence” from a combination of rule-based algorithms and machine learning.
Q7. Why do companies use bots?
A. Companies use AI chatbots to:
- Provide prompt support to users
- Resolve simple user concerns
- Engage website visitors, leads, and customers
- Offer product recommendations
- Promote deals and discounts
- Drive sales
Q8. What are the advantages of chatbots?
A. Chatbots confer brands with many advantages. They:
- Keep visitors on-page longer
- Improve customer retention and satisfaction
- Handle routine user requests
- Reduce the burden on customer support teams
- Move users along the sales funnel
- Deliver an excellent user experience
Q9. What are chatbot platforms?
A. An AI chatbot platform is a software program that can be embedded into websites, instant messengers, and apps to interact with users and provide them with quick support.
Q10. What are the best AI chatbots?
A. Out of the current lot, the best AI chatbots include:
- Flow XO
To learn more about these best AI chatbots and compare them side by side, you can check out our detailed review. For each AI chatbot, we’ve covered an overview, key features, pros and cons, usability, and pricing information.
Which Is the Best AI Chatbot Out of These?
Yes, these best AI chatbots are worth your time and investment. They can accelerate your business growth by enhancing your customer experience, retention rate, and sales.
On top of that, they enable you to provide stellar customer service which is a cornerstone of modern businesses.
So, go ahead and sign up for the best AI chatbots described above. Evaluate their performance during trial periods (if they offer one) and share your experience in the comments section.