Are affiliate marketing tools worth your time?
Affiliate marketing allows you to trade your 9-5 lifestyle for one that comes with more flexibility and freedom.
And that’s the dream, isn’t it?
The idea is that you promote other brand’s products, earning a commission every time someone makes a purchase—thanks to your marketing efforts.
Affiliate marketing makes for a win-win situation.
It helps marketers earn revenues, and allows product creators to expand their market.
But—things aren’t as simple as they sound.
Due to the growing popularity of affiliate marketing, the competition in the field is higher than ever.
And so, a successful affiliate program requires tons of research, optimization, and content creation. It’s a lot of work.
Fortunately, there are online tools that can help.
But since there are far too many, we have rounded up a list of 21 of the best affiliate marketing tools. Ready to ace your digital marketing efforts with the right affiliate marketing tools?
The Best Affiliate Marketing Tools to Boost Sales
Affiliate marketing is performance-based.
Exactly what does that mean?
In simple words, the better you perform, the more money you make. And if you don’t perform, i.e, if you fail to generate any sales, you simply don’t get paid.
If this sounds daunting, remind yourself that when done right, affiliate marketing can help you make thousands of dollars while you sleep.
In fact, as per PayScale, the average annual salary of an affiliate marketer in the US is $56,283.
Image via PayScale
That being said, creating an affiliate program from scratch can be overwhelming, especially if you’re just starting off.
To speed things up, you should invest in an affiliate marketing tool.
Trust us, you won’t regret it.
Keep reading to learn about 7 of the best tools, their key features, pros, cons, and some smart tips.
Image via LeadDyno
We simply ought to start our list of the best affiliate marketing tools with LeadDyno. Founded in 2014, LeadDyno is an affiliate tracking software that has tracked over 70M+ referrals to date.
What’s more, the software helped its clients generate over $200M+ in affiliate sales in 2020 alone.
How, you may ask?
Let’s take a look at the key features offered by LeadDyno.
- LeadDyno is one among the few affiliate marketing tools that comes with an automated way to recruit affiliates, making it easy for product creators to get their affiliate program up and running.
- Easy to set up tracking campaigns that help you see which links and marketing channels are driving most sales.
- The option to reward affiliates from your LeadDyno account. What’s more, commission plans can be customized based on a large number of factors.
- A streamlined way to analyze and manage affiliates—for instance, a dashboard to view and compare your affiliates’ performance.
- Integrating with top e-commerce platforms and payment processors is a breeze.
- The affiliate marketing tool offers great functionality and value at a reasonable price.
- An excellent customer support team.
- A lack of video tutorials for users.
- Coupon syncing can be a bit glitchy.
- LeadDyno is pretty simple to use. Moreover, its customer support team ensures that users have help all along.
Like many other affiliate marketing tools, LeadDyno allows users to test out all the features for free for 30 days. Here are the various plans and their details:
- Starter: $49 per month
- Biz Builder: $59 per month
- Accelerator: $79 per month
Pro Tip: You can set up custom affiliate dashboards for each of your affiliates, giving them access to all the information needed to promote your products.
Image via LinkTrust
From ad networks to advertisers to agencies, LinkTrust is one of the top affiliate marketing tools that has something for everybody.
An industry leader in performance marketing, LinkTrust makes it easy for users to create, manage, and monitor their affiliate marketing campaigns.
- LinkTrust gives affiliates access to their very own portal that reports on performance by mobile device, offer, ad, product, and media channel.
- A centralized business dashboard with all marketing and business information in one place.
- LinkTrust Affiliate Management lets product creators see where their traffic and sales are coming from with just a click.
- Robust APIs that make it easy for users to streamline their workflow and functions.
- An exceptionally accessible support staff.
- It is compatible with pretty much any device you can think of.
- LinkTrust is pretty expensive for beginners and small businesses.
- The UI is a bit outdated and could do with some improvements.
- Unlike many other affiliate marketing tools, LinkTrust can involve a bit of a learning curve at the start.
LinkTrust offers a free trial for 14 days. Check out its paid plans:
- Starter: $339 per month
- Professional: $549 per month
- Enterprise: $879 per month
Pro Tip: Impress your clients by easily sharing LinkTrust’s intuitive business dashboards with them.
Image via Post Affiliate Pro
Post Affiliate Pro is undoubtedly one of the best affiliate marketing tools out there. It comes with a spectacular system that’s intuitive, fast, and infinitely expandable.
What else can Post Affiliate Pro do?
Let’s find out…
- Post Affiliate Pro makes mass payments possible, saving users tons of time.
- An audit log that offers documentary evidence of activities undertaken by affiliate managers.
- A wide range of simple as well as complex themes to choose from. You can even create your own theme to fit your brand’s design and feel.
- This is one of the few affiliate marketing tools to connect with over 200 CMS’s and payment gateways seamlessly.
- As one of the highly inclusive affiliate marketing tools, it is currently available in 36 different languages, and more languages get included every month.
- It comes with a free integration service.
- It’s a web 2.0-based application, which works at a great speed.
- Since the software is a bit difficult to use, more guides and tutorials to set up certain features should be offered.
- Locating a particular feature on the platform can be difficult sometimes.
- Its starting price is a bit high for small businesses.
- The software can be a bit hard to use for those with little to no technical knowledge.
Post Affiliate Pro allows users to try the platform for free for 14 days. Check out its paid plans:
- Pro: $97 per month
- Pro-Ultimate: $197 per month
- Network: $477 per month
Pro Tip:The software’s SmartLinks feature automatically chooses destination URLs for a link or banner, based on the visitor’s device and geo location.
Image via AnyTrack
If you are looking for affiliate marketing tools that believe in the ‘less is more’ approach, it’s AnyTrack. With this platform, a single line of code will enable you to monitor and track all your affiliate campaigns and integrate them with your Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel.
This is one of the affiliate marketing tools that primarily caters to digital marketers who want to grow their affiliate income quickly. Let’s take a look at the features that make AnyTrack one of the sought-after affiliate marketing tools.
- AnyTrack offers native integrations with more than 50 Affiliate Networks & eCommerce platforms.
- Redirectless tracking that eliminates the need for click URL tracking links.
- AnyTrack’s tracking script automatically tracks all your affiliate links and sends event data to relevant marketing tools.
- Its integration-first approach enables users to connect to their favourite marketing tools in seconds.
- The platform makes conversion tracking for your Facebook ads or Google ads a cakewalk.
- The AnyTrack TAG lets you start tracking the entire customer journey in under 5 minutes.
- There is no live chat feature at the moment.
- An absence of predictive analysis.
- AnyTrack is one of the most intuitive affiliate marketing tools in the industry, and is equipped with a spectacular customer support team.
A 14-day free trial is available for all of AnyTrack’s plans. Check them out below:
- Basic: $50 per month
- Personal: $150 per month
- Advanced: $300 per month
Pro Tip: Use the conversion data scraped by AnyTrack to optimize your ads and improve your sales conversion rate.
Image via Affise
According to their clients, Affise is one of the most reliable affiliate marketing tools because it offers the best customer support in the industry.
After all, not many affiliate marketing tools can boast a global presence in more than 100 countries, and a whopping 97% customer satisfaction!
Here’s why you must check it out too…
- As one of the leading affiliate marketing tools, Affise comes with easy to manage, configurable dashboards that are quick to load.
- Insightful comparison reports with over 50 data breakdowns.
- Users can generate payouts in various currencies and export billing information in multiple formats.
- A smart targeting system that enables marketers to target a very specific audience based on factors such as geography, browsers, mobile carriers, and more.
- Since Affise is one of the most well-known affiliate marketing tools, onboarding and kickstarting things much easier.
- Extremely friendly display of statistics
- Downtimes and delays can be experienced especially when large data sets are involved.
- API synchronization can take time to set up.
- Affise is among the few affiliate marketing tools that have a highly intuitive user interface, making it easy to use for beginners too.
A 30-day trial is available with one of Affise’s plans. Here are the two plans and their details:
- Scale: $499 per month
- Custom: interested users must contact the Sales team for pricing details
Pro Tip: If you want to migrate to Affise from any other affiliate marketing tools, don’t worry. This is one of the best affiliate marketing tools that have a solution dedicated for this purpose—CPAPI.
Image via Awin
Awin is a spectacular affiliate marketing tool that connects sellers to a network of over 225,000 active publishers and 16,500 advertisers. Moreover, it comes with a suite of awesome tools that paves the way for highly profitable campaigns.
- Affiliate partners across several niches such as finance and insurance, retail and shopping, telecommunication and services, and travel.
- Not many affiliate marketing tools offer custom dashboards like Awin that offer crisp statistics and reports for affiliates to gauge their progress.
- The Awin Convert-a-Link plug-in automatically turns product links into trackable affiliate links.
- Quick and straightforward application processes to apply for an affiliate marketing program.
- The platform is constantly improving and growing its affiliate network.
- The MyAwin chrome extension can be a bit laggy at times.
- Not only is signing up a long process, but you also have to pay a security deposit of $5.
- Awin qualifies as one of the easiest-to-use affiliate marketing tools making it ideal for beginner affiliate marketers.
- Awin has not provided any pricing information on its website.
Pro Tip: eep close tabs on the ‘News and Events’ section on Awin’s website. You’ll be sure to discover some juicy tips to up your affiliate marketing game.
7. Pretty Links
Image via Pretty Links
Most affiliate marketers know of the pains of long affiliate links. Pretty Links comes along to kick these concerns to the curb. It is essentially a WordPress plugin that transforms these ugly links into pretty, easy to share, and memorable ones.
As a powerful plugin for affiliate management, link management, shortlinks and automation, the tool offers a range of features to help you add, manage, and organize affiliate links.
This is one of the few affiliate marketing tools designed to work well with WordPress.
Want to know the best part?
You don’t need coding skills or technical knowledge to use this plugin.
And that’s not it.
As one of the smartest affiliate marketing tools, Pretty Links also helps you brand your links in just a few clicks. How cool is that?
Now, let’s explore what else this tool can do.
- Pretty Links offers a centralized place to manage affiliate links posted in blogs, email campaigns, Twitter, Facebook, your WordPress site, and any other place.
- It boasts of a spectacular link cloaking feature that allows users to use their affiliate links in email marketing campaigns.
- The tool can help you automate part of your content strategy, saving you tons of time.
- The tool is exceptionally reasonable for the features it offers.
- It is one of the few affiliate marketing tools to offer an integrated social sharing feature.
- There’s no Pretty Links button for WordPress’ Gutenberg block editor.
- The social sharing options can slow down your site.
- The Pretty Links plugin has a clean interface that’s easy to navigate.
Unfortunately, Pretty Links doesn’t come with a free trial. Check out the paid plans you can choose from:
- Beginner: $79 per year
- Marketer: $99 per year
- Super Affiliate: $149 per year
Pro Tip: Use Pretty Links’ Replacements feature to automatically add links to chosen keywords across your website.
Image via ClickMeter
If you're not familiar with ClickMeter, it's a nifty little tool that can help you track the performance of your affiliate marketing campaigns. Founded in 2012, the platform has evolved rapidly to a comprehensive link management tool.
Given its diverse features, ClickMeter is an obvious entrant in the list of the best affiliate marketing tools.
- ClickMeter makes it easy for marketers and affiliates to create affiliate referral links
- This is one of the impressive affiliate marketing tools to have over 100 features, that gives you a 360-degree view of every view, click and conversion
- Monitor all your affiliate networks and campaigns from a single place
- Compatible with more than 400 affiliate networks
- Real-time custom marketing reports
- Extensive online support
- Does not manage affiliate payments or subscriptions
- No free trial
- While this is one of the easy to use affiliate marketing tools, extensive knowledge resources and guides are also available to help users.
All the plans offer 100+features including conversion and revenue tracking.
- Medium: $29 per month
- Large: $99 per month
- X-Large: $349 per month
Pro Tip: You can connect to Google Analytics to monitor the clicked links that arrive at your site.
Image via Tapfiliate
If you’re looking for the top affiliate marketing tools that streamline onboarding of affiliates and automate your marketing tasks, Tapfiliate is a great choice.
The mid-priced cloud software solution assists you in building and sustaining affiliate partnership with custom sign-up forms, dashboards and commission structures.
Tapfiliate claims to have a 93% customer support success rate, which is the reason why over 200 businesses have signed up for it.
Explore the features, pros, and cons to see if you should add this in your list of affiliate marketing tools to consider in 2023.
- Seamless process of inviting and onboarding affiliates
- Branded dashboard, affiliate tracking links, and sign-up pages
- Quick overview of your affiliate marketing program at any given moment
- Easy integration with over 30 third-party platforms including Zapier, WordPress, Shopify, and WooCommerce.
- Full control over your branding with branded links, social media posts, and custom sign-ups
- Automation of emails, workflows, and commission approvals
- Tracking commissions and performance of affiliate campaigns is easy
- Customizable commission programs
- No newsletters feature
- Setting up and navigation can be difficult.
- While the setup process can be tricky, the UI provides a good training module
A 14-day free trial is on offer for all of these three plans:
- Essential: $89 per month
- Pro: $149 per month
- Enterprise: Contact the company for pricing
Pro Tip: You can set higher commission rates during the festive season temporarily to help affiliates spread the love.
Image via MaxBounty
Are there any affiliate marketing tools that help you quickly boost your advertising revenue with a top affiliate site but pay only for results? We recommend MaxBounty, a CPA-based (cost per action) affiliate website. Apart from being named 2021’s top CPA Network, the successful affiliate site registered a record growth in affiliates, campaigns and brands in 2022.
Not surprisingly, they have some big brands on board including Microsoft and McAfee.
Intrigued? Let’s check out some of the awesome features that make this one of the best affiliate marketing tools.
- An advanced advertiser tracking platform allows you to instantly understand how well your affiliate marketing strategy is working
- Processes to vet affiliates, monitor traffic and prevent fraud
- As expected from top-rated affiliate marketing tools, Max Bounty helps you build reports to gain granular insights into ad creatives, individual affiliates and landing pages
- Access to an expansive global network of advertising channels to boost leads, sales, and sign ups is what makes this one of the top rated affiliate marketing tools.
- Easy to use dashboard
- Over 20,000 affiliate partners
- Proprietary affiliate tracking software
- Dedicated account manager
- High quality leads
- No knowledge base
- No direct contact with affiliates
- Free trial not available
- Stringent approval process
- Like other affiliate marketing tools that are popular, Max Bounty has an intuitive interface and is easy to use.
- With the performance marketing model MaxBounty uses, you only pay when you acquire a new customer. Contact MaxBounty for pricing details.
Pro Tip: Track the daily performance of your affiliate marketing campaign by its clicks, leads, sales and cost.
Image via Refersion
If you are an e-commerce brand, Refersion is one of the best affiliate marketing tools to invest in. As one of the favorite affiliate marketing tools of marketers, Refersion offers seamless integration with top ecommerce platforms. This makes it easy to attract, manage and connect with affiliate networks.
Here are the features that qualify Refersion as one of the top notch affiliate marketing tools:
- Streamlined affiliate recruitment and segmentation based on offers
- Refersion offers multiple conversion triggers for easy tracking based on sales by SKUs, email and coupon codes.
- With the Post Purchase Channel, you can convert your customers into affiliates.
- Over 2000 app integrations
- Access to an open network of affiliate marketers
- Easy to manage affiliate marketers and scale the affiliate program
- Custom commission structures
- Seamless integration with ecommerce platforms
- Content library directly connects to affiliate sites
- No cross-device tracking
- Limited on-demand reporting
- No payment processing option in the platform
- Can be difficult to organise affiliates based on performance
- While Refersion is easy to set up and use, advanced affiliate processes may need coding knowledge.
A defining feature of top affiliate marketing tools is the free trial option. Refersion offers a 14-day free trial to check out the affiliate marketing tool’s features.
- Professional: $89 per month
- Enterprise and Enterprise Plus: Contact Refersion for pricing
Pro Tip: You can request custom analytics reports from the Refersion team to get granular insights on your marketing campaigns.
Image via Ambassador
Next up on our list of the best affiliate marketing tools is Ambassador, a powerhouse referral and affiliate marketing tool. With this tool in your kitty, you can build beautifully branded and customized omnichannel campaigns that deliver results.
Case studies posted by Ambassador show their clients were able to generate 8X more revenue than the investment they made in the affiliate marketing tool.
So, should you go ahead and sign up? Let’s take a closer look at the features that make this one of the best affiliate marketing tools.
- Ambassador lets you design customized affiliate programs across channels
- Streamlined affiliate management with branded registration pages, smart segmentation, and automated email communication.
- Tiered commission models and automated payouts
- Advanced reporting lets you gain insights into leads, traffic, and sales.
- A single platform to manage all affiliate, influencer, and partner marketing programs
- Simple and easy integrations with CRM, ecommerce, and other business tools
- Great customer support
- PayPal is the only payment mode offered
- Expensive for start-ups and small businesses
- Implementation can take a bit of upfront effort
While Ambassador offers the following types of plans, you will need to contact them to get a quote.
- Pro Plus
Pro Tip: Motivate your affiliates with branded images, offers and other material to share across their network.
13. Easy Affiliate
Image via Easy Affiliate
Easy Affiliate is one of the relatively new affiliate marketing tools in the market. The WordPress plugin allows you to easily create a self-hosted affiliate marketing program for your ecommerce store or WordPress site.
Right from recruiting the right people to giving access to a branded affiliate dashboard, Easy Affiliate gives you full control of the affiliate marketing process.
When you see the features and pros of this tool, you will see why we have listed this as one of the best affiliate marketing tools.
- As you would expect from top-notch affiliate marketing tools, Easy Affiliate offers a customizable affiliate dashboard. This gives easy access to creative assets, metrics, payments, and other activities.
- Real-time reports on affiliate statistics allow you to track your affiliate marketing business
- Integration with ActiveCampaign, Mailchimp, and ConvertKit streamlines email marketing and affiliate communication.
- No middleman fees involved in paying affiliates
- Custom commission levels
- Simple onboarding process
- Powerful admin panel to track affiliate data
- The basic plan does not include fraud detection or affiliate segmentation
- Configuration can take time
- Like most popular affiliate marketing tools, Easy Affiliate is pretty easy to set up and use.
While there is no free trial, Easy Affiliate offers a 100% money-back guarantee with a 14-day trial. Here are the paid plans:
- Basic: $99.50 per year
- Plus: $149.50 per year
- Pro: $199.50 per year
Pro Tip: You can choose which affiliate applicants you want to onboard with the Affiliate Application process.
Image via Voluum
Real time tracking? Check. Secure interface? Check. Seamless affiliate data? Check. As one of the cutting edge affiliate marketing tools in the industry, Voluum ticks all the right boxes. The platform allows affiliate marketers to track, optimize, and manage organic and paid advertisting sources from one platform.
Founded in 2015, Voluum has earned the distinction of being one of the fastest growing companies in Europe.
Let’s check out its features, pros, and cons to understand why Voluum deserves to be on the list of the top affiliate marketing tools.
- Track over 30 metrics on affiliate campaigns including clicks, conversions, and visits from all sources
- Built-in Automizer to automate affiliate marketing programs
- AI-powered tools to optimize traffic distribution, landing pages, and ads
- Live updates on traffic and conversion rates.
- Easy setup and deployment
- Infinite scalability
- Custom impression and conversion tracking
- Granular, real time data
- Extensive reporting
- No free trial
- Prices are steep for beginners and smaller companies
- Helpful tips and tutorials make it easy to set up and use Voluum
- Start-up: $499 per month
- Agency: $999 per month
- Enterprise: $1999 per month
Pro Tip: Access data on all your affiliate campaigns on-the-go with Voluum’s mobile app. This is also one of the reasons why Voluum features in our list of the best affiliate marketing tools.
Image via WhatRunsWhere
To craft a winning digital marketing strategy, using the top affiliate marketing tools is as important as performing detailed competitor analysis. Knowing what your competitors profitable ads, affiliate offers, and strategies are is the first step to designing a successful affiliate program.
For this, you need specific affiliate marketing tools that spy on your competitors to give you granular details on their strategy. This is exactly the forte of WhatRunsWhere.
Let’s see how it helps you do competitor analysis to learn why it’s on this list of the best affiliate marketing tools.
- View the top ads and segment them by affiliate campaigns, date range, keyword, country, ads, brands, and much more.
- Compare different advertisers
- Discover your competitors’ traffic sources, affiliate networks, and landing pages.
- Daily data updates make sure you have the latest information on the digital marketing landscape
- Multiple segmentation and filtration options to help you quickly discover the data you want
- No free trial
- Only five countries are covered in the tool
- The tool’s clean interface makes it easy to use.
- You will need to contact the company for pricing details.
Pro Tip: Combining this syping tool with top affiliate marketing tools will give you the best results.
Image via Tune
Tune is just what you need if you are looking for flexible affiliate marketing tools that allow you to easily manage all your marketing partnerships.
Founded in 2009, Tune is one of the first SaaS based affiliate marketing tools in the digital marketing industry. The cloud-based platform helps you optimize affiliate partnerships across different affiliate networks and channels.
So, what exactly makes Tune qualify as one of our favorite affiliate marketing tools? Read on:
- Consolidated platform to manage all your affiliate partners, influencers, channels and marketing campaigns.
- Automated payment processing, performance optimization, and fraud prevention
- Intelligent dashboards and granular reports
- Marketers can track campaign performance and audiences in real-time.
- Tune is one of the few affiliate marketing tools that let you apply custom rules for profit margins, affiliate offers, and conversions.
- Excellent graphics and informatics to help you make data-driven decisions.
- Interactive campaign management
- User-friendly interface
- Cookieless conversion tracking
- Expensive compared to other affiliate marketing tools.
- Setting up custom payouts in different geolocations can be challenging
- This is one of the few affiliate marketing tools to offer a self-service platform that explains each functionality, making it easy to use.
- Boostrap: $599 per month
- Scale: $1500 per month
- Custom: Contact Tune for pricing information.
Pro Tip: Use the direct deposit feature to pay your affiliate marketers in time and keep them happy.
Image via Everflow
Everflow is one of the favorite affiliate marketing tools for agencies that are looking to set up a successful online business. This is one of few affiliate marketing tools that cater to marketers who want to manage influencers, followers, and customers from one single place.
This affiliate marketing tool is rated highly by most users.
Here’s a quick look at its top features, pros, and cons to help you make an informed decision on investing in top-rated affiliate marketing tools.
- A centralized performance monitoring system helps you optimize your affiliate partnerships across all channels.
- Granular data visualization and multi-dimensional analytics to help you assess campaign performance
- Powerful integrations with third-party tools including ecommerce and CRM tools
- Easy to recruit affiliates and track links
- Everflow’s tracking capabilities are incredible. You can track virtually everything online including impressions, clicks, conversions, cost-per-click, promotions from affiliates, and a lot more.
- You can detect and block fraudulent leads or conversions
- Convenient payment system
- API integrations can malfunction occasionally
- Heavy loads tend to slow down the software
- Ad campaigns with broken links are not automatically paused
- Requires specialized knowledge to set up and use the tool
Everflow offers two types of plans:
- Everflow: $750 per month
- Everflow Plus: no pricing details available
Pro Tip: Use SmartSwitch to block traffic from low-quality sources to elevate your affiliate marketing game.
Image via ClickInc
ClickInc is among the oldest affiliate marketing tools that has been around for over a decade and offer an easy way to manage your affiliate program. According to the information on their site, they are currently managing many large accounts in different domains. Some of these accounts have over 5,000 affiliates.
What’s more, the platform has received positive feedback from customers across the world. If you are interested in an affordable and easy-to-use affiliate business tool, it’s worth giving ClickInc a shot.
So, what exactly does ClickInc offer?
Let’s check it out.
- You can grow your affiliate marketing business quickly with multi-tier affiliate commissions
- As one of the leading affiliate marketing tools, TruLink offers advanced SEO functionality to boost your search engine ranking
- Create coupons, custom notifications, and messages to send to affiliates.
- Comprehensive reports of all affiliates
- Track clicks, conversions, traffic, and sales easily
- Advanced tracking or affiliates is possible by creating tracking pixels
- ClickInc can track your affiliates who bring you recurring traffic
- Comprehensive reporting dashboard to increase user experience and engagement.
- Affordable pricing
- Basic HTML knowledge needed to set up affiliate campaigns
- Does not support scaling needs of large enterprises
- The affiliate marketing tool’s clean interface makes it easy to use
ClickInc offers a 30-day free trial for each of its three paid plans:
- $25 per month
- $69 per month
- $149 per month
Pro Tip: Assign different affiliate managers for various product categories in your online store who manage your affiliates.
Image via Impact
Think the world of affiliate management is complex?
Impact is one of the smart affiliate marketing tools in the industry that simplify affiliate partnership management for you.
Since its inception in 2008, Impact has grown to become one of the world’s leading partnership management platforms. Whether you are an affiliate marketer, agency, or brand, you can build rewarding marketing partnerships using Impact.
Here’s a closer look at its features that contribute to the tool featuring in the list of cutting-edge affiliate marketing tools.
- Proprietary identity matching allows you to track customer interactions on all devices.
- Recognize each affiliate partner’s contribution to conversions, and reward them accordingly
- Partnership Automation enables you to manage and scale all types of marketing partnerships, including strategic business partners, influencers, publishers, and affiliates.
- Accurate performance tracking lets you optimize your campaigns
- Automated partnership lifecycle right from discovery, onboarding to optimization
- Personalized outreach to keep partners engaged
- Advanced fraud detection
- Excellent customer support
- A clunky interface
- No live chat
- The tool is easy to use for beginners
- Pricing information not given on the website
Pro Tip: Onboard exclusive affiliates and partners with Impact’s Branded Sign Up links. Easy to see why Impact is one of the best affiliate marketing tools, isn’t it?
Image via Offer18
Reasonable pricing and a host of great features are the USPs of Offer18, one of the favorite affiliate marketing tools for agencies and brands. With several awards under its belt and a 95% customer satisfaction score, Offer18 is easily one of the best affiliate marketing tools in the industry.
As always, we will take a peek into the features, pros, and cons that ensure Offer18 is on the list of highly-rated affiliate marketing tools.
- Seamless integration for affiliate marketers with separate dashboards to check payout and affiliate earnings
- Affiliate referral program to grow your affiliate network
- Optimize offers for your affiliates automatically
- Monitor, and optimize all your marketing links and get insights on ad spends
- Neat user interface makes it ideal for beginners
- Strong customer support
- Simplified reporting
- Dedicated account manager
- Automated email marketing campaigns
- API fetch time and reporting can be slow
- A clean interface makes Offer18 easy to use.
You can try out the features of the tool with a 30-day free trial. Here are its paid plans:
- Unit-Based: $49 per month
- Conversion Advanced: $149 per month
- Conversion Business: $349 per month
- Conversion Custom: Contact the company for details
Pro Tip: Evaluate your affiliate marketing strategy by creating engaging visuals of reports by using charts, pivot-tables, and other features.
Image via ShareASale
Want to invest in a good affiliate marketing tool to boost your sales? No worries. With ShareASale, you do this easily by partnering with a vast network of affiliates.
As one of the favorite affiliate marketing tools for marketers and agencies, ShareASale has been around since 2000.
Now, for its features, pricing, pros, and cons:
- You can create a custom sign-up page for publishers and affiliates to fast track recruitment
- It is easy to send targeted invites to affiliates on the basis of performance criteria, relevance and niche.
- Organize your affiliate partnerships with ease by creating segmented campaigns.
- ShareASale makes it easy for you to send newsletters, pull reports, set special commission rates, and upload creatives for specific affiliates
- As a smart conversion tracking platform, ShareASale enables you to automate conversion data flow through their marketing stack.
- Grow your affiliate marketing audience with the help of conversion data
- Recruitment process if quick and easy
- Not many affiliate marketing tools can help you leverage cookie-less tracking to track affiliate links, coupons, forms and product links like ShareASale does.
- Simple interface
- Custom commissions
- The dashboard needs updating
- It does not map customer journey
- Easy to set up and use
- ShareASale has not displayed pricing information on its site
Pro Tip: You can track sales even when there are no clicks when customers use exclusive coupon codes.
Image via AffTrack
AffTrack has been offering solutions such as real-time tracking and conversion data for affiliate marketers since 2009.
As one of the most versatile affiliate marketing tools, it gives you great value for money.
Here are its notable features.
- Reliable tracking and statistics
- The only tool that offers unlimited clicks
- Easy to manage affiliates
- Real-time analytics
- Easy data access
- No limits on affiliates
- Competitive price point
- Strong fraud detection
- Global redirects to optimize traffic monetization
- Good customer support
- Affiliate registration portal in AffTrack not as user friendly as in other affiliate marketing tools.
- A neat interface and easy setup make it ideal for beginners.
- Pricing information is not available on the site.
Pro Tip: Keep your affiliates engaged and informed of offers with automatic messages and alerts.
Q1. Which platform is the best for affiliate marketing?
A. Some of the best platforms for affiliate marketing are:
- Post Affiliate Pro
- Pretty Links
Q2. What exactly is affiliate marketing?
A. Affiliate marketing is a type of performance-based marketing where product creators reward affiliates for each visitor, customer, or lead generated by the affiliates’ marketing efforts.
Q3. How do I become an affiliate marketer?
A. If you want to become an affiliate marketer, here’s a 7-step checklist you can follow:
- Pick a niche
- Evaluate the market
- Analyze competition and scope
- Explore affiliate programs
- Choose your affiliate marketing promotional methods
- Create engaging content
- Invest in the best affiliate marketing tools
- Make profits
Q4. How much can I make in affiliate marketing?
A. Although affiliate marketing can be pretty lucrative, it takes time and effort to build your business. The average annual salary of an affiliate marketer in the US is $56,283.
Q5. Is affiliate marketing easy?
A. Affiliate marketing can be a bit tricky when you’re just starting off. What makes things even tougher is the ever-increasing competition.
However, if you invest in the right affiliate marketing tools, this type of marketing can be super easy and lucrative.
Q6. Are there any free affiliate marketing tools?
A. Almost all the tools mentioned in this article offer a free trial that lets you test the features. However, if you really want to gain from your affiliate program, it’s best advised to invest money into a tool of your choice.
Q7. How can I start affiliate marketing for free?
A.Two ways to get started with affiliate marketing for free are:
- Improve your social media presence
- Join free affiliate networks such as ClickBank and OfferVault.
Q8. What are the best affiliate marketing tools for a WordPress website?
A. Pretty Links is undoubtedly one of the best affiliate marketing tools for a WordPress website. However, several affiliate tools of the day have WordPress plugins.
Q9. What are the benefits of affiliate marketing?
A. As for marketers, affiliate marketing can be a great source of income. On the other hand, the benefits of using affiliate marketers for businesses are as follows:
- Targeted traffic
- Low investment
- Low risk
- Better revenues
Q10. Is affiliate marketing worth it in 2023?
A. Yes. Affiliate marketing is still a lucrative industry in 2023, and will continue to be so for years to come. Just because competition has increased, doesn’t mean that there’s no scope to excel.
Ready to Increase Your Affiliate Sales in 2023?
Whether you’re a product creator or an affiliate marketer, these tools can help you make more money online.
Starting out with affiliate marketing can be a lot like navigating murky waters.
It requires trial and error, and coming up with an effective content strategy can be pretty time-consuming.
So, narrow down on your requirements, and try to gauge which of these tools fits your needs best.
If you’ve got a lot to do with WordPress, Pretty Links would probably be your best bet. On the other hand, if you’re looking for a one-stop shop to create, execute, and monitor affiliate campaigns, do consider LeadDyno and LinkTrust. And finally, if access to a large affiliate network is high on your priority list, you could largely benefit from AnyTrack.
Point being, spare some time to assess your needs before you go on to invest in a tool.
Now, have you used any affiliate marketing tool that’s not on this list? Tell us about your experience in the comments below.