In 2021, marketing will be more challenging than ever before owing to changed consumer behavior and cut-throat competition.
If you want to stay relevant and competitive, leverage the best B2B marketing tools and up your marketing game.
Is that really needed?
Of course, it is.
76% of businesses have already embraced marketing automation in 2021. You need it too!
Luckily, you have found the right post. We are going to review, in detail, eight B2B marketing tools that are creating waves in 2021. For each tool, we will give an overview of key features, pros and cons, usability, tool level, and pricing.
Harness our insights to identify B2B marketing tools that meet your business needs and budget perfectly.
Sounds good, right?
Then, let’s get started.
The Ultimate List of 8 B2B Marketing Tools for 2021
B2B marketing tools can optimize and expedite all your business processes – be it task management, content creation, or reporting. But all these business areas can be streamlined only when you use the best B2B marketing tools.
However, selecting the right tool is no mean task. To simplify your tool selection and comparison, we have written this honest and accurate tool roundup. Check it out
Image via Unbounce
For digital brands, websites are like a storefront, and Unbounce helps transform your website into a conversion machine. From pop-ups to sticky bars, the AI-led tool can help you build all sorts of conversion touchpoints so that you can convert visitors into customers with ease.
Unbounce offers two products:
- Smart Builder fetches data from 1.5 billion conversions to create smart landing pages.
- Smart Traffic uses AI to build compelling experiences and dynamic content.
Unbounce offers a library of customizable templates to give your website an impressive look and feel.
Seamless integration enables you to manage all your marketing and sales operations from one window. Additionally, you get customized solutions for different industries and campaign types. Pick what you need and pay only for that!
In short, Unbounce has everything that it takes to be a winning B2B marketing tool.
- Code-free landing pages
- Design Assistant
- Smart Builder Style Guide
- Smart traffic
- Sticky bars and pop-ups
- AMP pages
- A/B testing
- Conversion intelligence
- Copy insights
- Top-notch security
- Mobile-friendly designs
- Code-free builder grid
- Free trial
- Boundless integrations (including 60+ Zapier integrations)
- Proactive support via chat, email, marketing report, and blog
- Scaleable plans
- No free plan
- Incredibly easy to use
- LAUNCH: $72 per month
- OPTIMIZE: $108 per month
- ACCELERATE: $180 per month
- SCALE: $270 per month
All plans include unlimited landing pages, pop-ups, and sticky bars. To try them out, register for a 14-day free trial today!
2. Pardot by Salesforce
Image via Salesforce
There are very few B2B marketing tools that offer end-to-end marketing assistance. Salesforce’s Pardot is one of them.
Using Pardot, you can optimize all your marketing functions – from lead generation to ROI measurement.
The tool is ideal for enterprises and large organizations requiring a marketing solution with a capacity to handle a burgeoning customer base.
With AI-led personalization, Pardot is able to create dynamic campaigns and content that are tailored to each user’s unique needs. Apart from personalized messaging, it also offers real-time alerts, intelligent lead nurturing, and prospect tracking.
- Journey Builder
- Forms and landing pages
- Events and webinars
- Email marketing
- SEO + SEM integration
- Lifecycle reporting
- Custom data views
- All-in-one marketing suite
- Extensive help resources
- 24×7 Online chat
- Bubbling user community
- Trailhead – Free online knowledge base
- Costly plans
- Has a steep learning curve
- Growth: $1250 per month (only automation, for 10K contacts)
- Plus: $2500 per month (automation + analytics, for 10K contacts)
- Advanced: $4000 per month (innovation + advanced marketing + automation, for 10K contacts)
- Premium: $15000 per month (enterprise-level features + predictive analytics, for 75K contacts)
Image via Clearbit
For data-driven marketing, Clearbit is one of the best B2B marketing tools. It identifies leads early, tracks tem rigorously, and alerts you instantly so that you can close sales in time.
In addition, it converts faceless leads into relatable personas for you to pursue with spot-on content and messaging.
It also provides company-level insights, such as employee composition, industry classification, preferred tech stack, and more. Armed with holistic insights, you can create laser-sharp marketing campaigns that boost your conversion rate.
Want to know the best part?
Built from the ground up, Clearbit integrates seamlessly with your current tech stack (HubSpot, salesforce, Marketo, etc.). No out-of-sync data across teams and processes.
- Reveal (for traffic identification by IP address)
- Advanced retargeting (on Facebook and Google)
- Enrichment (from domain to persona)
- Prospector (for prospecting warm leads)
- Alerts (for real-time notifications to sales and success teams)
- Website UX personalization
- Simple interface
- Hands-on support
- Accurate data and match rate
- Guaranteed uptime for enterprise plans
- No free trial or free plan
- Easy to use
- Beginner to intermediate
- Available on request
Image via GetResponse
Next in our list of B2B marketing tools is GetResponse – a one-stop solution to all your marketing needs.
Using it, you can build contact lists, landing pages, forms, and pop-ups. Send beautiful emails and keep contacts engaged with your band. Ecommerce brands can sell aggressively from within the platform and skyrocket their revenue.
Unlike most tools in this genre, GetResponse is quite affordable. Their plans start from as low as $10 per month, which means solopreneurs and startups can use the tool to level the game with enterprises and corporations.
- Email marketing
- Landing pages
- Pre-built workflows
- Contact segmentation
- Product recommendations
- Behavioral targeting
- Competitive pricing
- Easy integrations
- 30-day free trial (with all plans)
- Feature-rich low-end plans
- Shaky support
- Lacks templates
- Doesn’t offer an SMTP server or domain names
- Intuitive and simple
- Intermediate to advanced
- BASIC: $12.30 per month
- PLUS: $40.80 per month
- PROFESSIONAL: $81.18 per month
- MAX: Custom price
Image via Buffer
For small businesses, it’s challenging to find B2B marketing tools that are features-rich as well as affordable. That’s where Buffer enters the picture.
Used by over 160K small businesses to grow their social media presence, Buffer is stuff that dreams are made of.
Now you’d ask what a social media marketing tool is doing in a list of B2B marketing tools. But the truth is that social media marketing is the foundation on which B2B marketing rests, generating leads, direct sales, awareness, and authority for brands. That’s why Buffer deserves to be on this list!
Buffer automates and optimizes social media campaigns spanning ideation, content creation, publishing, and tracking. Let’s take a closer look at its specs and features.
- Unified dashboard for the big 5 of social media (LI, FB, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest)
- Direct scheduling
- First comment
- Comments inbox
- Shop grid (to help monetize your Instagram account)
- Team collaboration (approvals, permissions, etc.)
- Account management
- Social media calendar
- Audience demographics
- Boosted post insights
- Analytics (best posting time, content type, and frequency)
- Custom, white-label reports
- Exportable analytics
- 14-day free trial (cancel anytime)
- Free plan
- Pocket-friendly prices
- Constraints on post volume in the free plan
- No online chat option
- Confusing UI
- Can be confusing for new users
- Free: $0 for up to 3 social networks
- Essentials: $5 per month (unlimited social networks)
To add team members, you will need to pay an extra $5 per month. At this cost, you can add unlimited clients/team members to your account, and set up approval workflows.
Image via Marketo
Marketo is the kingpin of B2B marketing tools, covering all functional areas of marketing, including email marketing, lead generation, and customer research.
It is made of three marketing modules, namely:
- Marketo Engage for engaging prospects with your brand
- Bizible for attributing marketing ROI
- Adobe Experience Cloud for smart UX management
How does that help you?
When used strategically, Marketo can play a key role in attracting prospects, nurturing relationships, and account-based marketing.
- Content personalization
- Marketing data
- Omnichannel engagement
- Sales partnership
- Experience automation
- Demand marketing
- Email and social media marketing
- Lead generation
- Personalized tool demos
- Customer community
- Marketo University
- Rich resource center
- 24×7 chat support
- No free plan or trial
- Too sophisticated for non-technical users
Marketo offers four paid plans, tiered according to database size. Prices are available on request. The plans are:
Image via BuzzSumo
One of the oldest B2B marketing tools, BuzzSumo can help you with building your content strategy.
It spots trending topics in your niche and among your target audience. By including these topics in your content strategy, you can improve your engagement and conversion rates.
Likewise, the tool identifies channels that your audience visits most often. If you publish engaging content on these channels, you can grab the attention of prospects and drive them to your B2B website more efficiently.
There are many other things BuzzSumo does for your B2B marketing. Let’s learn about them below.
- Content discovery
- Influencer search
- Content research
- Performance tracking
- Competitor intelligence
- Reputation management
- Digital PR
- Video marketing
- Chrome extension
- Customizable API
- 30-day free trial
- Extensive help documentation, webinars, blog
- Cancel-anytime plans
- Free plan (limited access)
- 5-year historical data (on request)
- Frequent updates
- Costly plans
- Easy to use
- FREE: For upto 10 searches monthly
- PRO: $99 per month, billed annually
- PLUS: $179 per month, billed annually
- LARGE: $299 per month, billed annually
Image via OptinMonster
The next entrant in our roundup of top B2B marketing tools is OptinMonster. It can help you increase conversions, reduce card abandonment, and expand your contact list.
Lightbox pop-ups, gamified wheels, floating bars, scroll boxes – OptinMonster has a host of mechanisms to keep visitors glued to your website and move smoothly towards conversion.
Is that all?
They have tailor-made solutions for agencies, ecommerce, and publishers, to help them reach their conversion goals in record time.
How does that happen?
To discover that answer, read on.
- 100+ templates
- Exit intent technology
- Offer creation and personalization
- Geolocation targeting
- Page-level targeting
- A/B testing
- Lead capture forms
- Insights and analytics
- Traffic redirection
- 14-day money back guarantee
- No-code API
- Award-winning product success team
- Pocket-friendly prices
- No free trial
- Basic reporting
- Needs a bit of practice to build opt-ins
- Intermediate to advanced
- Basic: $9 per month, billed yearly
- Plus: $19 per month, billed yearly
- Pro: $29 per month, billed yearly
- Growth: $49 per month, billed yearly
Q1. What are the tools to be used for B2B marketing campaigns?
A. There are many B2B marketing tools around, top being:
Q2. What are B2B marketing strategies?
A. For B2Bs, the best marketing strategies include:
Q3. What are the main tools for marketing B2B and B2C companies?
A. The best B2B marketing tools include:
The best B2C marketing tools include:
Q4. How is B2B marketing different from B2C marketing?
A. The top ways B2B marketing differs from B2C marketing are:
B2B marketers rely on driving purchase-decisions logically whereas B2C marketers rely on emotions for driving decisions.
Customer relationships are the focal point of B2B marketing to win referrals and repeat business. In B2C marketing, user experience is a priority since it plays a critical role in winning conversions.
For B2Bs, brand consistency and recognition are important since they help cement authority and credibility. These are important for B2Cs as well, but they are garnered through purpose-driven messaging.
Q5. What are some good examples of B2B marketing?
A. Some great B2B marketing examples are:
- Carpathia leverages referral marketing to earn record-breaking sales.
- Drift uses live chat to get more sign-ups on their email marketing platform.
- General Electric strikes gold with thought leadership content.
- HubSpot comes out a winner with stellar content marketing.
Q6. What are five marketing tools for B2B?
A. While there are numerous B2B marketing tools around, these five shine through:
- OptinMonster for multiplying website conversions
- Buffer for superior social media marketing
- BuzzSumo for content discovery and research
- Pardot for interweaving sales, marketing, and service areas
- Marketo for a one-in-all marketing solution
Which B2B Marketing Tools Should You Pick?
That’s it, folks!
That’s our roundup of the ebay B2B marketing tools for 2021. As you can see, we’ve covered tools spanning all needs and budgets.
So, go ahead and pick a tool (or two) that seems like a good fit for your B2B business. And don’t forget to try them out before buying them.
It would be great if you could share your tool experience with us in the comments below.